• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

G.I. JOE [Spycraft] RECRUITMENT

Douane

First Post
No problem. :)

I probably wouldn't even have seen that had I not copied Ahzad's sheet myself and spent some time thinking about Spirit's proper age.

Folkert

Last edited:

Douane

First Post
Nuke261 said:
Buzzard and Douane, try to get your characters posted over in the new thread. That way we will have everyone over there together.

Spirit should be posted tomorrow. (Still need to go over some final details and equipment.)

Folkert

Douane

First Post
Sorry for the delay, but RL keeps knocking! :(

Spirit is posted, a detailed equipment list should follow tomorrow. (Hopefully!)

Since I've no idea for a fitting US service rifle, I decided to go with something familiar:

What would you guys recommend mechanic- and stat-wise, the G11 or the G36?

Thanks,

Folkert

Roy

First Post
I'm curious what the posting requirements will be?

Post Length: A sentence or short paragraph?
Player & GM Posting Rate: One post a day, every other day a week etc?

I think it's important that all these things are made clear before we start.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Roy said:
I'm curious what the posting requirements will be?
Post Length: A sentence or short paragraph?
Player & GM Posting Rate: One post a day, every other day a week etc?
I think it's important that all these things are made clear before we start.

I think what I would find ideal is for players to post every other day. As far as post length, I think a few sentences usually covers it. At times more or less as needed.

Of course daily posting by everyone would rock and keep the game moving!! But I am trying to be realistic.

I will post as needed. Daily, every other, weekely. I do not want to force the game forward if the players are doing fine without me. I also will not abandon you and make every fifth post a cliffhanger.

Hopefully all of this works out just fine!!

Remove ads