• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game/Comic Stores in Miami, FL

emergent

First Post
I am heading to Miami at the end of March for a conference and wanted to check out some game and/or comic stores. Any suggestions? The conference is in South Beach, at the Crowne Plaza or something like that. Any game stores in South Beach?

Thanks!

realmprotector

Explorer
Miami? Well welcome to one of the worst possible places for RPG stores but there is some light:

Your choices are:

WotC in the Falls shopping center (many miles from South Beach), they have all the D&D stuff and some mini games LOTS of Hasbro board games and stuff. Their third party shelf is getting smaller and smaller due to WotC only stocking Hasbro stuff but still has a good selection. The bright side is all the third party stuff is 20% off.

Lizards on Ice in west Kendall (also many miles from South Beach) ONLY sells D&D for roleplaying and not everything.

Sunshine roleplayers central Miami ( a little closer to SB but would only go there as a last resort). Watch out for the roaches!

Outland Station in south Miami small place some RPG stuff and even older stuff. They even still have copies of Alternity on the self!

A couple of the book stores have RPG stuff but the selection is small.

So your best bet is WotC due to the sale. If you need exact addresses or directions just email me and let me know.

mburnaugh64@msn.com

Hope that helps you!

Last edited:

emergent

First Post
Thanks for the info, realmprotector. I have not decided if I am going to rent a car or not. If so, I can probably check out the WotC store. If not, maybe I should email dialgo for some tips on other fun activities in SoBe.:D

I am looking forward to the trip. It's for a philosophy conference. That's fine (cause it's my thing) but the chance to be on the beach and experiene the cultural difference between South Beach and my little Virginia town is as much an attraction as anything. The only downside is I am going to be there for five days and I can't take my wife.:(

Yeah, I know. I'm a sap.

Remove ads