• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Developers Social - March 14th [Canada]

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I thought this sounded very interesting.

[Reposted from ARRG.net]

One night only!

A social/conference for those interested in learning more about getting into the gaming industry or just learning more about how it all works.

Our guests include;

Pieter Van Hiel - writer/author for Sanguine Productions
Jonathan Lavallee - Writer / Producer for CyberGenerations and an upcoming card game called Suitors
Robin D. Laws - Prolific RPG writer/author/designer/etc.
Kent Burles - Gaming Illustrator/Artist
Steve Tassie - Creator of the B-movie card game series
Ed Greenwood - Prolific writer, Forgotten Realms, library connoisseur
Malcolm Sheppard - White Wolf Author

8pm-11pm on Wednesday March 14th
Room A/B at Oakham House, 55 Gould St. Toronto
There will be light refreshments and door prizes!
Admission will be Pay what you can

Ry

Explorer
Hey, this thing is just down the street from me (I work at Bay & Front). I'll definitely go!

Ry

Explorer
Varianor Abroad said:
Why do cool things like this happen in Canada when I haven't gotten an updated passport and I have stuff planned? ;)

I'm curious, Varianor, in what sense are you abroad?

I had originally registered at ENWorld as varianor. After the crash a couple years ago, I couldn't access the original account. So I reregistered with both A Man Without a Country and Monte Cook's profile "Monte at Home" popping into my head. (I'm one of the moderators on his boards.) It seemed ironic and fitting.

Ry

Explorer
That was really cool - I might actually check out a convention in the GTA sometime. If someone knows one of the organizers... I forgot the copy of Three Dragon Ante I had in my pocket.

Remove ads