game mastery- item cards, crit. cards, etc.

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Mark Hope said:
Awesome. Consider me sold on both of those. Non-randomisation is a big draw for me :).

I thought that I had noticed this with the last couple that I bought. Cool to see that I wasn't imagining it. Nice one!

Do you guys have plans for more flipmats beyond the City Market? I have been buying all of them with a slightly unhealthy obsession as I think that they're a great product and would be interested to hear if you have any more in store...

We do indeed have a number of new Flip Mats in store for the next few months. I believe that Flip Mat Ship and Flip Mat Tavern should be out soon (sorry, I do not have a schedule with me at home). I will try to remember to post up some more details tomorrow.

Jason Bulmahn
GameMastery Brand Manager

Mark Hope

Adventurer
IuztheEvil said:
We do indeed have a number of new Flip Mats in store for the next few months. I believe that Flip Mat Ship and Flip Mat Tavern should be out soon (sorry, I do not have a schedule with me at home). I will try to remember to post up some more details tomorrow.

Jason Bulmahn
Yeah, I ordered those on Friday :D.

The Paizo site says that City Market is due out in September. I was just wondering if you had any more planned for after that. Because, you know, seven flip mats is not nearly enough for any sane man to own. Or enough for me either...

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I love both the crit deck and the item cards. They add a lot to the fun factor. The combat pad is a great, great boon to me (who is starting to DM again) and to my sons, who are learning the game and how to DM. I can't recommend that product enough (I hope Paizo paid the inventors good money for that one).

Paizo has some of the best support items on the market, and I look forward to Pathfinder.

Kunimatyu

First Post
IuztheEvil said:

Jason Bulmahn

A ship, you say? Just in time for my pirate game? Sold and SOLD, sir.

Remove ads