• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for August 12-14

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of August 12-14?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

The_Universe

First Post
Though we've generally been trying to play at a two week interval, I thought (since I won't be working the following week) that we might try to get in an extra session in august. If it doesn't work, so be it - but I can't hurt to try!

So, are you available on the weekend of August 12-14?

cuteasaurus said:
Hmmm...somehow I got it into my head that GenCon was around the 13th...I wonder how that happened. Weird.
I put it there! Ha ha! I am so devious!

... but really ... we leave the 17th and Gen Con is actually the 18-21. :) SO MUCH FUN!!! WHOOO!

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Hmmm...somehow I got it into my head that GenCon was around the 13th...I wonder how that happened. Weird.
It's also the weekend after my last day at work, and it's CLOSE to Gen Con, so that helps with the confusion. :)

cuteasaurus

First Post
So...only 3 players are available? In my head I can find reasons why there might be a side thing with the 3, but if we can't play now, that's fine too.

cuteasaurus said:
So...only 3 players are available? In my head I can find reasons why there might be a side thing with the 3, but if we can't play now, that's fine too.
Nico, Chris, Clarissa, and myself should be avaliable (Nico is staying with us that weekend).

Remove ads