• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for August 12-14

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of August 12-14?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

The_Universe

First Post
The_Universe said:
We've got everybody but JC, and if we finish at Taos, it's a perfect time for a short adventure involving the same characters.
In case that's not absolutely clear, my expectations are this:

We're going to finish the New Mexico/Springer/Ft. Union/Tezuque/Taos adventure arc this weekend - you're approaching the finale of the episode, definitely. If we *can't* complete the arc during the session (and I think we can) I hope to actually finish it on the weekend of the 12th (though I'd like to avoid that).

Assuming all goes according to plan and it *is* completed this weekend, I'd run a short 1-session adventure...something simple, connected to the story, but with a defined beginning/middle/end.

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Ok, well that makes sense then. I'm fine with that and I'll ask Chris when I talk to him later today.
Well, as it turns out, we still need to finish the Taos tale. So - are we going to do that this weekend? Or is it going to wait until after Gen Con?

cuteasaurus

First Post
Chris has said he wants to play on Sat. I'll do whatever he wants, so really it comes down to what Nico/Liz say. Does Nico want to finish the part she's been playing?

I might offer to dog-sit, but I'm going home the 18th for my first real "time off" of the summer. I can ask Chris, but I dunno if he'd want to do that by himself...

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Chris has said he wants to play on Sat. I'll do whatever he wants, so really it comes down to what Nico/Liz say. Does Nico want to finish the part she's been playing?

I might offer to dog-sit, but I'm going home the 18th for my first real "time off" of the summer. I can ask Chris, but I dunno if he'd want to do that by himself...
It's ok if you don't want to dogsit - we're probably just going to have him boarded again. :) And I hope you have a little bit of fun at home over that weekend. :)

I can't speak for Nico, but I think she's OK playing (she'll be staying with us that weekend) and trying to finish the Taos adventure.

cuteasaurus

First Post
The_Universe said:
I can't speak for Nico, but I think she's OK playing (she'll be staying with us that weekend) and trying to finish the Taos adventure.

Ok, so I'll just assume we are playing unless I hear otherwise and you and/or Liz will ask Nico if she does in fact want to play? How does that sound? Since Chris will be playing, if there is anything he needs to know before Sat, then send it to me since I suspect we won't have internet for at least a little while longer. Bleh.

Remove ads