• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for August 12-14

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of August 12-14?

• I've got plans on Friday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

• I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out for Sunday Afternoon and Evening

The_Universe

First Post
Alrighty - we'll ask her to be sure, but yes - you can plan to play unless you hear otherwise from us. :D

I'll make sure to pass along any info Chris needs to him.

AIM-54

First Post
The_Universe said:
Alrighty - we'll ask her to be sure,

It's nico, I do want to play! Especially because I am going to be going home the weekend of Gen-Con. :( I would love to play when I come back ... and there's only two more semesters in boston....

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
It's nico, I do want to play! Especially because I am going to be going home the weekend of Gen-Con. :( I would love to play when I come back ... and there's only two more semesters in boston....
Excellent. Of course, we wish JC could be there, as well - but you're welcome to play with us no matter what! :)

cuteasaurus

First Post
It kinda depends on how long we're going to be playing. Are we just finishing up what we started last weekend?

Tentatively, I'd say pre-lunch...maybe 12?

cuteasaurus said:
It kinda depends on how long we're going to be playing. Are we just finishing up what we started last weekend?

Tentatively, I'd say pre-lunch...maybe 12?
Seems to me that b/c we'll be playing with Chris (who isn't a part of the current adventure) - we'll be doing much more than just finishing up.

I hope to play into the late evening... maybe even... into the night!

cuteasaurus

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Seems to me that b/c we'll be playing with Chris (who isn't a part of the current adventure) - we'll be doing much more than just finishing up.

There really isn't any reason why we couldn't just "bump into him" where the PCs are right now. Last we heard he was "hanging out" with the bad guys and we're in "bad guy central."

But, like I said, when we start is somewhat dependent on how long we expect to play. Any estimate on that Kennon?

That is depends a lot on what time you guys need to leave. Nico, Kennon, and I don't have to go anywhere - so we can play as late as we want.

For the most part - Kennon will have enough written for us to play as long as we want. :)

Remove ads