• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Game Scheduling for September 9-11

When can't you play on the weekend of September 9-11

• I'm busy friday night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've got things to do saturday afternoon

• I'm booked up for saturday afternoon and evening

• I've got prior commitments for Sunday afternoon

• I'm not available sunday afternoon or evening

• I'm unavailable ALL weekend

The_Universe

First Post
Since there are apparently South Dakotans coming into town over the upcomign labor day weekend, it sounds like the next time we'll be able to play is the weekend of September 9-11. Who's free when?

Also, so as to prevent a misunderstanding, the poll options that include "afternoon" are generally meant to mean any time after 12-1pm.

Let's give it a whirl!

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
I believe I'm free all weekend. And most weekends. Not having school and all.
Excellent. Got any plans for this weekend (labor day weekend)? We're not going to do anything exciting, but if we come up with something, would you like us to give you a call?

AIM-54

First Post
The_Universe said:
Excellent. Got any plans for this weekend (labor day weekend)? We're not going to do anything exciting, but if we come up with something, would you like us to give you a call?

This weekend, I have no plans. Also, not having school I totally blanked that it was labor day weekend. Yay 3-day weekend!

Anyway, yeah, if something comes up feel free to give me a shout. If it doesn't, that's cool, too. I can play Command and Conquer Generals until my brains fry.

Mmmm...brains...

I'll stop now. :heh:

cuteasaurus

First Post
That weekend looks "ok." :) It'd be better to plan on starting earlier and ending on Saturday (instead of Sunday morning) since our first exam will be coming up.

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
That weekend looks "ok." :) It'd be better to plan on starting earlier and ending on Saturday (instead of Sunday morning) since our first exam will be coming up.
okie dokie - so 1pm to 11pm? (or so)

The_Universe

First Post
cuteasaurus said:
Could we try starting closer to 12?

Also...does anyone know if Alan is going to play this time?
We can sure try. No specific news on Alan. I'm assuming he's monitoring this thread...I can send him an e-mail if you'd like me to, though.

Remove ads