"Gameday needs GMs badly" :) Volunteer Now! - Antioch, IL - April 26th, 2008

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
The character "type" bases will be: Clown, Delinquent Joyrider, Geek, Goth, Jock/Cheerleader, Medic, Musician, the Popular One, Tough Guy/Gal, and Watcher. The potential "templates" added to them will be: Demon Hunter, Former Initiative Commando, Magician, Martial Artist, Occult Investigator, Psychic, Robot, Slayer, Superscientist, Totem Warrior, Vampire?, and Werewolf.

Hmmm, 10 types, 12 templates....might have to dice for it and see what comes out of it. :D

Ninjacat

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Hmmm, 10 types, 12 templates....might have to dice for it and see what comes out of it. :D

Wow, so I'm actually producing. . .potentially 120 characters? Holy crap.

Well, not quite 120. . .obviously, the Watcher can't take the Slayer template, and I think I might have issues with the Robot being a Musician (the Robot has the Talentless Drawback...), but still, there will be WELL over 100 possibilities, probably over 110...

Should be interesting!

And why are we the only people on this thread? And what are YOU running, Mr. TBDx2?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
BTW, It's (847) 395-5280

I did not realize that Mister Bigelow moved his shop again. I guess it happned last November. I used to go to his original store in Waukegan in the early/mid-seventies, and visited his larger store further west on Washington (also in Waukegan) a few times over the years. He says he still has records of a game club I had joined there 35 years ago. Now that he is out of the hospital (again), hopefully they will be able to take over the larger Antioch space and you folks can get things in motion for this event. I am looking forward to this very much.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Mark said:
BTW, It's (847) 395-5280

Thanks. Fixed that.

Mark said:
I did not realize that Mister Bigelow moved his shop again. I guess it happned last November. I used to go to his original store in Waukegan in the early/mid-seventies, and visited his larger store further west on Washington (also in Waukegan) a few times over the years. He says he still has records of a game club I had joined there 35 years ago. Now that he is out of the hospital (again), hopefully they will be able to take over the larger Antioch space and you folks can get things in motion for this event. I am looking forward to this very much.

The old GGOW. I was a member there in the mid-80's to early 90's. Ran a regular Friday night D&D game at the old Washington St. store and supported the club at GenCon for many years.

The larger store is available for the Gameday regardless of whether he gets it set up or not. It would almost be better for us if he didn't, but they have enough space between the two store either way.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Thanks. Fixed that.

The old GGOW. I was a member there in the mid-80's to early 90's. Ran a regular Friday night D&D game at the old Washington St. store and supported the club at GenCon for many years.

The larger store is available for the Gameday regardless of whether he gets it set up or not. It would almost be better for us if he didn't, but they have enough space between the two store either way.

That's great. Thanks for putting this together. This will be a blast! :)

Nev the Deranged

First Post
I'm waiting also on making definite plans. It's a busy couple months, so I may not be up for running anything, we'll see.

What's the lineup so far? Just a couple games, right?

Nevermind, I see the list at the top.

Hm.. so I could play Buffy AND HB... promising...

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
April 26th it is!

Ninjacat said:
Wow, so I'm actually producing. . .potentially 120 characters? Holy crap.

Well, not quite 120. . .obviously, the Watcher can't take the Slayer template, and I think I might have issues with the Robot being a Musician (the Robot has the Talentless Drawback...), but still, there will be WELL over 100 possibilities, probably over 110...

Awww...I was thinking of playing a Kip Winger Robot. :D

Ninjacat said:
And why are we the only people on this thread?

Spring Break?

Ninjacat said:
And what are YOU running, Mr. TBDx2?

I have no idea what you're talking about... :uhoh:

I am putting together a 3D D&D 3.5 adventure.

Remove ads