Gamer Grrls

Chaos_Kitten

First Post
Gaming Bliss

Cerubus Dark said:
Other than playing necromancer to a dead thread, here is a question for Chaos Kitten.

Has things Improved with your gameing group, or did you take the advice of the more sane people on this forum and found a new group to play with?

Hello everyone. No I haven't been around in awhile. I was surprised this thread had kept its' head above the surface. In fact I was in the middle of moving to be closer to my significant other. (I just love that term for some reason.)

I have found a much better group to play with and in fact it's in the mystical, magical land of Maryland. They're all terribly nice guys and the DM is just great. I can tell it will be a great campaign. I have faith in males once more. :lol:

Pandion

First Post
Yes congrats Chaos_Kitten! Always good to see faith being restored in the guy gamer. Please don't be afraid of MD even though our ways are not as advanced or sophisticated as NoVA. We are a happy people brimming with a love for life! If you know of any gamer grrls willing to try their hand at an Iron Kingdoms campaign drop me a line.

Psion

Adventurer
Pandion said:
Lies all lies! In the magical, mystical land of Maryland there are no gamer grrls...only rumors.

Um... then I won't mention my group. Or Xath's, which is actually up near College Park IIRC.

JDJarvis

First Post
My wife is a gamer, she like spell casters with big sticks . Another lady friend played in our group for a couple of years before moving to florida her favorite character was a flirty gnome. Yet another lady friend is a law student into karate who looks great in leather pants who never played any sexy sexpot girlie wimps at our game table she seemd to favor femake warriors who were bright enough to wear proper armor and clothing.
There are a fair number of female gamers out there. When you bump into one treat them like a person and thing may work out fine.

Pandion

First Post
The problem with the group I play with is that we all married the other 99% of the female population who aren't gamers. oh well.

Completely different topic, has the WotC marketing strategy to bring in more women gamers worked so far?

Last edited:

Pandion

First Post
The problem with the group I play with is that we all married the other 99% of the female population who aren't gamers. oh well.

Completely different topic, has the WotC marketing strategy to bring in more women gamers worked so far?

Remove ads