• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamer Grrls

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Bumping an older thread is generally pretty bad form. If you want to resurrect something, please make sure that you add substantively to the topic instead of just typing "bump." Thanks!

Cerubus Dark

First Post
Other than playing necromancer to a dead thread, here is a question for Chaos Kitten.

Has things Improved with your gameing group, or did you take the advice of the more sane people on this forum and found a new group to play with?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Pandion said:
There's no such thing as gamer grrl. I've been on the lookout for years now but she simply doesn't exist.

Heh - tell that to Fajitas, who has five women in his group. Or KidCthulhu, who has five other women in hers.

fafhrd

First Post
Piratecat said:
Heh - tell that to Fajitas, who has five women in his group. Or KidCthulhu, who has five other women in hers.

As a GM for a party consisting of my girlfriend and another couple, I can tell you not only do gamer girls exist, but an abundance of estrogen can really put the normal memes on their face.

Remove ads