• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamer near Games Plus looking to game (Chicago Burbs)

Painfully

First Post
Okay...slight twist in my plans...okay, maybe more than just slight. My job schedule has just changed drastically--I am now working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (but not until next weekend).

I will post this weekened and let you all know if I can still do the Sunday gaming thing or not. (I really hope so). I so totally didn't plan for this. Stupid bosses.

Hey, Doc :) I'm open for a Thursday game now, regardless of my Sunday situation.

Thursday evening is still in the works. We are also considering Wednesday evening.

Email me.

Painfully said:
Okay...slight twist in my plans...okay, maybe more than just slight. My job schedule has just changed drastically--I am now working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (but not until next weekend).

I will post this weekened and let you all know if I can still do the Sunday gaming thing or not. (I really hope so). I so totally didn't plan for this. Stupid bosses.

Hey, Doc :) I'm open for a Thursday game now, regardless of my Sunday situation.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Well, I've had a change of schedule due to Truman dropping a class I was supposed to take and quitting my 2nd job to take said class. So are any games still open?

Darkness8Me

First Post
Doc, Painfully, and myself are playing a Thursday evening (6ish) game in Mt. Prospect (at Doc's place). We could still use a few players.

If you're interested and available email Doc as he is both the DM and the host.

EagleKeeper

First Post
Looking for gamers

I would be intrested in playing either on Wed or thursday night as well as Sunday I dont live to far from games plus, I am in Bloomingdale, so it would not be that far of a drive for me. If you would like please email me at Eaglekeeper8@Yahoo.com Look forward to hearing from you guys/girls

Remove ads