• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gamers in Minneapolis area

Chimera

First Post
No, CC. You stop showering for a month, then go there wearing the geekiest gamer clothing you can find. Every other gamer will find YOU.

Ah, a quest. Find Corinth and he may play with you.

Last edited:

Tyros

First Post
Funny you should mention Shadowrun, I'm trying to get a game of SR going today at my place.

I would like to get into a group that plays on Fridays or Saturdays if this SR thing doesn't pan out. I'm up for some more 3rd. ed insanity, but I have no real knowledge of FR. It's changed quite a bit since I bought the first boxed set. I've got a used copy of the FRCS heading it's way. I can stomach $17 a lot easier than $35.

shouit

Explorer
Hello all!

I am down here in Rochester and if you think that it is tough to find gamers/players in the Twin Cities, it is doubly so down here. I am trying to get involved in a game, in which I can play, would be willing to drive up to the cities, but, don't want to for just a four hour game. If anyone is interested, please get in contact with me.

Corinth

First Post
Conservative Cow said:
How do I know when I find you? Stand in the door way and shout out " CORINTH!!!! " ?? :D
Find a man who sits at a table with a stack of Exalted books atop it. If he's a young pretty boy, then that's my man John. If not, then that's me; grab a cup of something from the bar and take a seat. For what it's worth, Plan B is a gamer-friendly shop.

Last edited:

Dunno about the rest but I'm almost always working 2-10pm on Thursdays (dunno why) and haven't a clue where this 'Plan B' place is. Never really been a 'bar person' I suppose. Maybe I'll have next Thursday off 'n can give finding it a try.

Next Friday (week from today) is 'out' as it's my bi-weekly game night. Also happens to be my 'lucky' week for the month, the week I get to game twice in the same week. Assuming I don't blow a cog while trying to shift mental gears between the two games and work :p

I think I'm going to just try for a run up to The Source one Saturday or some such thing. Nice things about the gaming stores vs 'bars': No Minimum (though they would like you to buy stuff ;)), you know everyone else there's a geek too, you can at least thumb through all the stuff you can't (yet?) afford to get... :p And of course the crowning reason; You just might be invited to join a game on the spot. Granted that last isn't too likely, at least from what I've observed, but at least it's still a possibility. :rolleyes:

Hatchling Dragon

Last edited:

Hatchling Dragon said:
Dunno about the rest but I'm almost always working 2-10pm on Thursdays (dunno why) and haven't a clue where this 'Plan B' place is. Never really been a 'bar person' I suppose. Maybe I'll have next Thursday off 'n can give finding it a try.

Next Friday (week from today) is 'out' as it's my bi-weekly game night. Also happens to be my 'lucky' week for the month, when I get to game twice in the same week. Assuming I don't blow a cog while trying to shift mental gears between the two games and work :p

I think I'm going to just try for a run up to The Source one Saturday or some such thing. Nice things about the gaming stores vs 'bars': No Minimum (though they would like you to buy stuff ;)), you know everyone else there's a geek too, you can at least thumb through all the stuff you can't (yet?) afford to get... :p And of course the crowning reason; You just might be invited to join a game on the spot. Granted that last isn't too likely, at least from what I've observed, but at least it's still a possibility. :rolleyes:

Hatchling Dragon

radferth

First Post
phoenix

Once again:

If anyone (hatchling included) is interested, there is a fairly open 3rd ed game at Phoenix on Saturdays (something like 6 - 11, but more like from whenever enough folks get there to whenever folks or the DM get tired). It is actually two alternating campaigns. I am running this week. In the summer, there is usually just one D&D game going on.

Danny

Chimera

First Post
Thanks Radfern. I can't make it tonight (total exhaustion), but I'll try to make it...in two weeks? Or is this a weekly game? Ugh. Brain tired. Post again later. Brain Shutdown immi

<end transmission>

Ugh, here I was thinking to myself that I knew there was something I wanted to do tonight, I just couldn't remember what it was. Of course I 'found' what it was right after getting called in to work tonight. This'll only be my 8th night in a row working. Definately going to close up early if the person scheduled for work doesn't show up at all (and I very much doubt she will).

Hatchling Dragon

Remove ads