Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Rathan

First Post
Jemal said:
Just some annoyances I was wondering if anybody knows whether there's options to change either of those, or if I just have to live with it?
*EDIT: Also, any way to Roll multiples of the same dice roll without adding them? Other than the "save and add another roll" feature?

Unfortunately to keep the dice roller secure, you cannot roll until after you post. This is so you cannot edit the roll as you post keeping it a 'secure dice roller'.

As far as adding rolls without adding them, no you must add the dice you're rolling then once you have all the rolls, you can just hit the roll button and they all show up in the post after. The only other option you have is adding them to favorites on the right and then when you click on a fave roll it will add it automatically add it to your rolls for that post!

Dice Roller Post This should explain everything about it if you've not seen it thus far Jemal!

Rathan

First Post
Jemal... I know this is getting a bit ahead of myself... however I know this issue is going to come up and I'd like a bit of a heads up on it...

Am I going to know who Fulcrum and The Grid are?... Will I know they are friendly and not foe?... Is this going to cause player vs. Conflict?... is this ok with everyone if it is going to, at least at first?

Are there checks that can be made to know they are no threat to me.. or at least not as much of a threat than the thugs with guns..

Jemal

Adventurer
I dont' think it'll be much of a problem, they'll likely be coming in guns blazing to save yo ass, which should make the identificatoin of 'friend vs foe' easy.. the enemy of my enemy and such.

Jemal

Adventurer
A note to everyone:
When I ask you guys to take a save, I'll also give you the applicable DC, so If you fail by multiple margins, you should be able to allready know what the effects on your characters are without waiting for me to post the result of your save. (If you know the DC is 20 and you roll a 14, you know thats a failure+1degree.)

This will help speed up combat and allows you to post something that makes sense (IE 'well I failed my save by 10, so I'm staggered.. I'll post my character being woozy and tryign not to fall over".)

Plus until I get another copy of the book, I don't actually know what the margins of failure are, so...
Can anybody help me out with that real quick for the badguys? They just got creamed by Shayuri's girder.

Rathan

First Post
This is based on DC 20. The numbers on the right are "Check result equal to or Greater Than", in the middle is "Degrees of Success" and on the right is the check result you'd need to roll to get to that degree based on DC 20.

(DC 20)
DC+15 / Four (Success) / 35
DC+10 / Three (Success) / 30
DC+5 / Two (Success) / 25
DC / One (Success) / 20
DC–5 / One (Failure) / 15
DC–10 / Two (Failure) / 10
DC–15 / Three (Failure) / 5
DC–20 / Four (Failure) / 0

Jemal

Adventurer
I know how the degrees work, it's a simple +/- 5 (Though thank you anyways for taking the time to write that out).
I was referring to what the RESULTS from the damage would be for failing by one/two/etc degrees. (Stunned, Unconscious, Turned Purple?)

Remove ads