Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Walking Dad

First Post
I would say that depends on the costume.

Normal clothes and just putting on a mask while staying in street clothes should take longer than donning an ancient chainmail.

Not sure in helps, but under Disguise (part of Deception) they say a disguise check takes normally at least 10 minutes...

I found no other rules :(

jkason

First Post
Gotcha. Thanks for looking; you found a lot more than I managed to. :)

I don't imagine Terry's 'costume' is especially involved. I was thinking his night-vision goggles (with the night vision 'mode' turned off) might work in connection with maybe a hood to obscure most of his face. I suppose it would depend on what Shayuri had in mind, too, since I'm not sure if we'd have individual outfits or if there's perhaps some Gryphon standard field uniform meant to protect identities ala "team" costumes.

Shayuri

First Post
In a situation like this, where a quick switch to 'hero' mode might be required, Cass probably settles for some kind of face covering mask and forgoes the rest. Wearing even something tight like a leotard under normal clothes gets hot and sweaty and uncomfortable. And it's not like her normal clothes have her name printed on them anywhere.

jkason

First Post
In a situation like this, where a quick switch to 'hero' mode might be required, Cass probably settles for some kind of face covering mask and forgoes the rest. Wearing even something tight like a leotard under normal clothes gets hot and sweaty and uncomfortable. And it's not like her normal clothes have her name printed on them anywhere.

Sounds like we're about on the same page as what I was going to have Terry do. His 'hero name' is really just the alias he used as a hacker, and he's not so much interested in establishing The Grid as a recognizable entity as he is in not having folks be able to pick Terry out of a lineup and say "yup. That's the guy who jumped in the power line." :)

Jemal

Adventurer
I will do an IC update when I get home from work (Look for it around 10-12 hours from this post if you're online).

Unless Terry decides to go ahead on his own, I'll assume he takes the TK Ride with Cassandra though it'll take a little longer.

Good find on the Quick Change, I don't have my book ATM so I wasn't sure where it was either.

H4H - Just realized I hadn't officially answered about the Escrima sticks, so here goes: they're fine. ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
Last night was very hectic, Update being postponed again with apologies.

And no, I don't expect it to be this slow-paced in the future.

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, IC thread is updated.. finally. Sorry all for the delay. They should come quicker from now on.

Rathan, just noticed your IC post, pleass remember you also need 3 DC 21 toughness saves (And have a -1 to said toughness saves for the bruised result you allready have).

*Edit: Nevermind, forgot that it takes a moment to add the dice rolls. Gave you XP. :D

Though you do still need Initiative. :p

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
bah... I forgot init!... I will add it now... sorry...

I thought I'd add my attack as well and once I roll init... if I get hit again before I attack... just adjust my attack as necessary...

margle!!! horrible Init roll LOL

Jemal

Adventurer
*Edited the LA post to add badguy Initiative. Look slike you'll have to survive one more round of fire before you get to mangle one of them.

Remove ads