Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

hero4hire

Explorer
H4H - Just need your background info so I can figure out where to place you.

Background done. Let me know if you need anything changed.

edit: BTW sorry for the delay. I had a hell of a time actually getting Enworld to work for a couple days. Between that and Easter. :(

Jemal

Adventurer
WD - no problems for you, I hadn't posted up a starter for you or H4H yet, was waiting on finalizations from your background so I could place you in a place/situation that makes sense for your character.

H4H - no problems, I've had know how you feel on both accounts(ENWorld isues, and RL issues).

Update pending.

Jemal

Adventurer
All - IC update's up. WD/H4H are written in, though may be a couple more posts before anything happens with them (Sorry you're not getting the instant action like Rath ;) )

Rathan - I usually prefer it if you leave most NPC reactions up to me, but that was fine. The bodyguards on the inside, however, are a little more competent I think you'll find... along with being better armed. *Evil smile*

Rathan

First Post
It was more a flavor text thing... sort of a nice intro into the comic kinda thing... but I'll remember that from now on!

as for bodyguards and better armored... good I can't wait to see how effective James really is heh

jkason

First Post
From the IC thread:
It is a 1 point feature.
Look at the sample energy controller on page 38 and on page 109 under features.

So, are there rules for how long it takes to don a costume without the feature? In 2e, it was several rounds, but that doesn't seem to be included in the Quick Change feature description?

Remove ads