Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
Allright, IC should be up shortly, just finishing the write-ups now.

A couple things:
If there are any more applicants, please feel free to throw your hat in, I can write people into the campaign fairly easily.
Also, I need to know a couple things from WD and H4H before I can post their startups:
WalkingDad - Are you going with the Known face or not? What's Frost been up to since he found out about his powers? Where is he?

H4H - Just need your background info so I can figure out where to place you.

Walking Dad

First Post
Frost was exposed at the school attack, when his powers became public. The footage is still often shown TV as a sample of the danger of uncontrolled supers.

Frost went into hiding to protect his mother from possible persecution, only contacting her from open Internet stores.

He tries to live very low profile able to surviving by eating nearly anything organic, thanks to his poison and disease immunity.

When possible he tried to find out the full scope of his abilities.

Jemal

Adventurer
WD - Don't forget to add all the background info to your sheet in the RG.
Would it make sense for Frost to have accepted help from anybody, or would he be lieing low on his own?

Also, just being at the school wouldn't have him branded as a terrorist unless people got the wrong idea. Were you having him hide simply b/c he was unmasked, or b/c people think he was one of the badguys?

Walking Dad

First Post
WD - Don't forget to add all the background info to your sheet in the RG.
Would it make sense for Frost to have accepted help from anybody, or would he be lieing low on his own?

Also, just being at the school wouldn't have him branded as a terrorist unless people got the wrong idea. Were you having him hide simply b/c he was unmasked, or b/c people think he was one of the badguys?
Will be adding it to the RG, once we have hammered everything out. I think he would accept help from someone else with powers. But he would have not searched for help by himself.
The hiding was because of he was unmasked and his name was quickly made open in the media. If they find him doing something, they could either decide that he is a vigilante or a villain and would be able to quickly find his 'old' home.

BTW, anyone else has problems to view the forum in the black style?

Jemal

Adventurer
H4H - Specifically, where he would be and/or what he would be doing/involved in at the present time, and/or any connections he may have to other players/npc factions.

WD - First off, yeah the forums were all wonky for me last night, bright white (But only Talking the talk). Seem to be better now.

As far as help - How's this strike you? Frost was offered sanctuary by the Drake Centre, where they would help him in exchange for him helping them 'rescue' others like himself.

Jemal

Adventurer
you could have a fairly standard apartment or something, but if you want anything special or want it to be hard to find you'd need to buy that as a feature or some such.

Jemal

Adventurer
I know Shayuri's been there, but everybody else knows where to find the IC THREAD, right? Jkason/Rathan?

Will be updating the IC THREAD Wednesday evening, hasn't been much motion from the three that are allready involved, so I'll assume the Gryphon employees have no other questions and forward them to LA, but until one of you guys DOES something there's not much for me to update other than adding WD in (And H4H once his background info's posted).

Remove ads