• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Zerith

First Post
This pleases me, Proceed.

Also, now that I think it's too late for BBs to reyple before you update, I'm going to point out that BBS could have replied at any time after my post to make chit-chat/character-development.

Felix and Laura prity much excused themselves from the action zone and as such could have taken minutes to talk about just about anything without disrupting the time flow back at the scene.
(This is assuming that none of the goons could beat Felix's stealth roll of 23 before he got away)

If this was a comic book the cut away would be convenient for letting the readers get to know Felix and Laura more while avoiding geting boged down in an action scene where everyone else who have splintered up ruining from nameless goons, saves pages :3
(and lets something happen to party members off screen, but meh, that's out of place in a RP :3)

then again this would have lasted for 1-2 posts each and kinda gotten everyone else's hops up B-)

Remove ads