Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
Uomo knows pretty much whatever's on the character sheet that isn't 'secret'. Zerith, what would Felix have kept secret from the company?

Zerith

First Post
... I've been zoned out of this for a bit it would seem ^_^

Anyways, dos Felix even have a phone right now? they cost 1 ep he dos not have. ^_^;

also, if he did have one it might have been hard to explain why no one has called him, worried or at least asking where he was, for how long? if he disabled it that is one thing, but then he could not have message :/
He has not yet told Laura teh truth about himself, not entirely anyways ^_^;
[Note; I'll just say he was having his calls forwarded to their room ;3]

I don't see why Uomo wouldn't know Felix and at least an over view of what he can do; but he would also know: Felix can't speak porchagese, he is not based in Brazil, he is fast, but he can't run crosss country on demand; he needs to get on a plane(or the like) and travel conventionally. He is as fast as any given land animal, but he is not the flash :(

Basically, unless Uomo was keeping tabs on him, Uomo would not know he was even in the general area of Brazil.
^_^;

Basically, I thick a lil more logistics might have been needed in a normal situation of this type :p

Addon: btw, is Uomo asking Felix to go to the hotel he is already at or go to the one the general party is in?

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Few things for you to keep in mind:
-If Felix was in Brazil, Uomo would have already known it form Gryphon's intel.
-If Felix doesn't have a cellphone, which he should, Uomo could always reach him at local phones.
-I assume Gryphon didn't have to call, because the organization knew where you were all the time. They have like, mutants that can speak to security systems, they know everything!
-Uomo is speaking German to Felix, which is noted in his languages.
-Uomo is asking him to meet him in the hotel he is in, not in the one Laura is in.

Jemal

Adventurer
Aye, Uomo is basically Gryphon's #2, so he knows most of what goes on with the corp, he'd know of any agents in the area, but not necessarily why they're there, or their exact location.

As far as Cell phones, I'd just assume it'd be standard provided gear for field operatives. They want to be able to contact their agents without sending a speedster/teleporter/something else that might be conspicuous to talk to you.

Jemal

Adventurer
BTW Zerith, I don't want to sound overly critical, b/c you're obviously fairly talented with your writing, but you have some rather odd grammatical/spelling issues..

EX:
Felix thought to himself while pondering if his new destination was within easy weakling distance.
Weakling = Walking?

‘a grin and wonder list’
Wanderlust perhaps?

‘Ahhh… I’d hate to be the one that managed to get tracked by those armatures…’
Think that's Amateurs.

Again, not wanting to nit pick too much, I've just noticed that a lot of your posts read like it was very well written.. in another language, and then run through a computer translation program that sometimes accidentally fills in words with a similar sounding word that has a completely different meaning.
The tone and feel of them makes sense, and it conveys an imaginative and intelligent mind behind it, but the sentence structure and spelling errors are strange.
I've been told the exact same things whenever I try talking to people on non-english boards using a translate program, so I was just curious..

Sorry, my Writer/Editor-critique mode kicks in sometimes on the boards.

Zerith

First Post
Autism, was told I would never read when I was a kid ^_^;
so yeah, I type like a kid, be happy it was ran through word ;)
That said, I love critiques. they help me get better with grammar:cool:
(also, have been forgetting to proof read my posts all the way through ^_^;
I'm working on it though :3)

Walking Dad

First Post
So the spell correction is messing things up? Happens to us non native speakers, too, correcting it to the wrong term. Congratulation to coping with your condition. How far is your character portrayal finished? I really like your art! :D

Remove ads