• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
Allright, back after the busy/holiday season. Will be updating to all of my games within the next day or two. The ones I GM will likely be a little later than the others b/c they take a bit more time to post.

Jemal

Adventurer
UGh, sorry folks, thought I'd be getting more time but I haven't, I may have to put this on hold for a while longer, but I do intend to continue.

Zerith

First Post
nearing 3 weeks more latter: yes, bump, but don't bump the IC, it clutters it up needlessly and sends the message to everyone watching the IC that the story is moving once again when it has not budge :/

Jemal

Adventurer
As I said before, It may be a while before I'm able to continue DMing, still barely keeping up with my Playing right now. Sorry to all for the delays, but I'd rather wait and then get back to a good game than just crap something out now that's no good.

Zerith

First Post
I can respect this, but can you give us an idea of when? Are we waiting for the end of the semester? less time? more? "A while longer" is so very indecisive in terms of when :/

Jemal

Adventurer
Well good news is I should be able to start up with this again soon (Within the week), assuming people are still interested.
Once again sorry about the long wait.

Remove ads