Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Zerith

First Post
an average human can move 8 mph easy, think we can all agree on this.
But average humans(in M&M) move 2mph, 4 with a run check, So to be able to move 8 mph, they have to double move, odds are this would tire the ravager person out nowadays in short order, but runners can do it pretty easy for an hour or two.
;)

Jemal

Adventurer
the average person walks at a pace of around 3 mph, with a running speed of around 15 mph. 8 mph is close to the speed of the average jogger.

Jemal

Adventurer
Things in no particular order:
Grid does know which room Laura's in.

Speed is based off the assumption of 'normal' movement, not double moving or running (Which would be fatiguing but is possible)

Zerith - Post the sheet to the RG I'll give it a final once over there when I get some more time.

Zerith/BBS - So from what I'm getting, it Looks like Felix/Laura met in a train station, quickly bonded, and ended up discovering (Or revealing) their similar natures. They are currently holed up inside the hotel. Laura believes there is someone after her, but doesn't know who or why. It's up to you two why she's been staying in doors - Paranoia, waiting, maybe you know the agents are watching, maybe you don't. Felix could indeed be coming and going, and know about the agents, but have not figured a safe way out of the country yet. If he's been careful/catlike, it's probable the agents don't even know about him.

Zerith

First Post
anyways, the whip I saved in word was an old one, took me a bit to fish out the up to date one, it's posted/edited in now though :3

jkason

First Post
Anyways, since Terry and Felix are both Griffon corp employes, should/do they know each other? could simplify things.

Cassandra and Uomo are Griffin, as well, but it's a big organization, so if they've not been assigned to one another before, and since this 'assignment' wasn't Griffin but rather the organization Griffin's trying to size up, I'm not sure what information can / would have been transmitted.

I suspect, though, that we're fast approaching a point when we're not planning, but just talking in circles. May just need to make a move and deal with the consequences, since we can't seem to agree on a course of action that really eliminates the risks.

Jemal

Adventurer
Again sorry for the massive delays, like i said before, been having some irl problems first.

Terry and Felix are both 'low-level' members of gryphon corp, and since Felix has been on mission/out of country for the entire time Terry's been a member, that makes it even less likely they'd know each other.
Uomo, on the other hand, would know everybody in the corp, so would know who Felix is.

I'll be updating IC asap.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'll like to know what Uomo knows about Felix, I guess I can get something to get us out of this bottleneck.
Hope your RL things get better Jemal. For your own good, not because I'm terribly hooked by this game. Not at all for that. =)

Remove ads