Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I'm a bit reminded of an instant in the DC comics when the Martian Manhunter (one of DC's strongest telepathy) temporarily cured the Joker and "forced" him to be sane...

Mechanically you need the "mental transform" third degree affliction to do it.

I honestly can think of few things scarier than a sane Joker.

Zerith

First Post
sane joker is scary because: normal/insane Joker can, regularly, come within inches of ending the batman, while providing literally comical amounts of style and showmanship.

Now, the Batman has shown, time and time again, that, with time to plane, he can take down anything and anyone The joker is the batman's arch nemesis, thus the batman must spend time planing against the joker, commonly; and yet the joker always remains a threat, even with all of his nonsense.

A sane Joker would be just as evil, just with out the inefficient, if fun ;3, shagginess: if the joker became sane he would finally take out the batman, and likely the rest of the league as well... all in all, without his madness making things funny...
Joker > Lex Luther. Luther might still be smarter, but the Joker is nothing but insane and cunning...

Jemal

Adventurer
Had a busy week, my manager's out on Medical leave so lots to take care of at work, and my baby girl's teething. I been posting OOC stuff to threads but haven't had enough time to do a game update, they usually take a while.
I get some days off now, so I'll try to do some updates.

As far as Joker - His Insanity is commonly referenced as one of the main things that MAKES him so scary evil, unpredictable, etc.. though I suppose it also really depends on which incarnation of Joker..

Zerith

First Post
yes and no, it turns from cold war to sudden death, if sane joker's first attempt works, Joker wins hands down. but then it comes down to the Joker's tempo if the first attempt fails. I don't think it will just click, even for batman, that the Joker randomly became sane. so if the Joker managed to strike again before Batman both realized the turn about and before batman planed against the new joker, The Joker could still 'easily' end up as the victor. but if the Joker's operational tempo was too low, yeah, batman would mop the floor with him round two.

Jemal

Adventurer
SO Zerith, where are we heading with Felix? Will they be carrying your unconscious body out along with the sleeping Nuke, or do you think you'll be recovering with Enoch's help, or..

Remove ads