Gaming W/Jemal : Prisoners!!(Inmates Chosen)

Shayuri

First Post
Very much of the thanks go to you! :D

-- Wow...yes...my online sheet is just as messed up as my local sheet.

Jemal, if you see this, I'm gonna be fixing it. My atts are based on 28 point buy by mistake, and I have 6 too many HP to fit your formula for this game. I'll enumerate any other necessary changes here as I find them.

Jemal

Adventurer
uh-oh. looks like LordRaven's NOT coming back.
Problem A) his character has become a bit of a focal point.
Problem B) Due to the Soulbond, I can't kill off his character, and can't come up with a reasonable excuse to seperate him from the party.

So we have two options : Recruit someone to play that specific character, or I can NPC him. Thoughts?

ethandrew

First Post
I'm up for either, having another player can help push the story along, but I think it'd be difficult to recruit someone willing to step into another player's character.

-SIN-

First Post
Can't we somehow 'magic jar' him??

I'll carry him in my undead chest cavity for safe keeping, just incase he returns?...

If, when we get to the city, he somehow becomes comatosed (magic, disease, magical disease?? clutching straws!!), could we not sort something?

Maybe the easiest thing would be for his character to recieve a full-pardon and be offered his old job back?? Probably the quickest fix, but then we've no translator - though that shouldn't be a problem for too long, surely we can get some magic items to help out.... like legacy weapons, perhaps?... (hint, hint!) or maybe just a simple ring?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Well, once we level, we can just all take each other's language skill.

Then it won't be an issue.

Until then, we just need a translator and/or telepath. Doesn't have to be the PC...though that PC was nice, cuz he knew a lot about the prison and so on.

I'd suggest NPC'ing him, at least until we level.

Remove ads