• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal : Prisoners!!(Inmates Chosen)

ethandrew

First Post
I know Eoghan and Xing'dao can make it to Celes' position, but can Valak? If they could all get as close to the fort as possible, that's the best thing possible.

Jemal

Adventurer
Whoops, posted update allready. They would've caught Valak anyways this round. If Eoghan/Xing'dao hadn't been there it'd be 6 on 1.

Though ironically, that'd probably be BETTER for you guys. They need a nat 20 to hit the guy!

-SIN-

First Post
Question: What actions are open to me exactly? I'm slightly lost...

Have I moved this round in order to catch up with Eoghan/Xing'dao? or have I still a full rounds actions?...

Jemal

Adventurer
your action last round was RUN to Eoghan/Xing'dao, and then turn around to face the badguys. This round you're free to do as you wish, though you're surrounded by Quills Black Tentacles now

ethandrew

First Post
You know, I really tried to come up with something witty and charming to say in response to that, but I can't come up with anything. Nothing at all. My creative juices seem to have fermented in my brain.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee. It's okay. Save it for the game. :)

On an amusing note, it seemed I already leveled Mei-Ying to 13 ages ago. I'm finally getting caught up to the past. I guess that's a good sign...sort of. :)

ethandrew

First Post
If I remember correctly, at the beginning a couple of us were 1xp away from 13th, then Jemal gave a few of us bonus XP for early character completion or something along those lines, which bumped us up to the 13th level. So we made 12th level characters and leveled up before we even started.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh ho! I'd forgotten that. I don't think I got the early creation award if I know me...but I'll doublecheck and make sure...

Oh hey, you don't happen to have the Rogue's Gallery link too do ya? The sheet on my computer has some weird flaws in it (like I used a 28 point buy and calced hit points wrong) that I want to see if I fixed before I posted to the RG...

Remove ads