• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal : Prisoners!!(Inmates Chosen)

Autumn

First Post
Heh, nice comic strip. ;)

Anyhow, I'm not saying that I think Valak necessarily really is completely depraved and despicable. Just that, since he's a death knight, that's likely to be the first impression.

-SIN-

First Post
Just reviving this thread for OOC use...

Jemal, any chance of a rough map showing the tree line, portal & the 'fabricated' fortress?

Also, could you tell us how many rounds before the enemy arrives at the tree line? (After we arrive)

Think that's it. This game is great - I just wish the rate of posting was faster! I can't get enough!

Jemal

Adventurer
sorry, but providing maps for online games has never been my forte. I've no scanner, can't download any of those specialty map making programs, and don't like trying to use paint for it, so I'm afraid description and imagination are all we've got.

You're not sure how long you'll have, but they'll be on your heels for the last half mile. I'm gonna be randomly determining how far behind you they are when you guys are 1 minute away. At that point, there's actually a small chance they'll catch up to you BEFORE you make the tree-line.

[sblock=Me figuring stuff out]
OK, I figure better when i type something, so here's how I figure their distance.

At your slowest, you double-move 60, and during the last minute you'll RUN flat-out, b/c they'll be gaining, so that's 120.
They'll do the same, running at 200 on their wolves.
SO, when you guys are 1200' away, They'll be 4d6X100 feet behind you(~1400 AVG). They gain 80/round in the last minute it takes you to get to the fort, so it could vary anywhere from them catching you 600' from the fortress to them being 1600' away when you get inside. Either way, it'll be fairly close. (Basically If I roll 8 or less on the 4d6, they catch you outside. Otherwise they don't).
[/sblock]
And as for the posting rate.. well, it's fairly PC-driven for the most part, so that's up to you guys. I can do stuff to 'prod' you along occasionally.

ethandrew

First Post
I know both Shayuri and Autumn are afk for the next few days, as is my understanding, so I expect the posting to be a little slower. I am liking this so far, and character driven is always appreciated!

ethandrew

First Post
Sin, for the record, without any gear (save the gauntlets) he is around 200 pounds, so it falls well within your light load. Now, will such a stoic man allow an undead knight to carry him? Begrudingly most likely.

ethandrew

First Post
I edited Eoghan in the RG, just bumping his Str up 6 and adding in his Spiked Gauntlets as weapons, let me know if it all looks okay.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads