• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gandalf's evil game OOC-closed

Theroc

First Post
Considering grafts for my Saurian, not sure yet, that's the primary thing. I'm not sure how you'd feel about those.

I like the idea of having the boosts be part of my character as opposed to some trinket they found, if that makes sense.

If you've decided what chargen rules you want, wealth by level and such, could you compile it into one post so I can reference it so I know what to avoid/work with?

Walking Dad

First Post
Work in Progress

Darsuul

[sblock=Crunch]
Saurian Sorcerer (Pestilence Bloodline) 10, NE

STR: 10
DEX: (16) 14 5
CON: (18) 16 5 (racial +2)
INT: 10 2 (racial -2)
WIS: 13 3
CHA: (24) 20 10 (racial +2) (+2 Level Advancement)

Base Attack Bonus +5
Basic Melee Attack +5
Basic Ranged Attack +8

HP: ? = [10d6 + 10xCON (40) + Feat (10) + FC (10)] (Sorcerer)]
AC: 22 = [10 + DEX (03) + Armor (00) + Shield (02) + Natural (05) + Size (00) + Misc (02)]
AC Touch: 15 = [10 + DEX (03) + Size (00) + Misc (02)]
AC Flatfooted: 19 = [10 + Armor (00) + Shield (02) + Natural (05) + Size (00) + Misc (02)]
INIT: +9 = [DEX (03) + Trait (2) + Feat (4)]

Fortitude Save +10 = 3 [base] +4 [Con] +3 [Cloak]
Reflex Save +9 = 3 [base] +3 [Dex] +3 [Cloak]
Will Save +11 = 7 [base] +1 [Wis] +3 [Cloak]
CMB +5 = 5 [BAB] +0 [Str] +0 [size]
CMD +25 = 10 [BaB/Feat] +0 [Str] +3 [Dex] +0 [size] + 2 [Deflection] + 10
Concentartion +9 = 7 [Cha] +2 [Trait] (+4 [Combat Casting])

1) Improved initiative
1) Eschew Materials (Sorcerer)
3) Extend Spell
5) Combat Casting
7) Defensive Combat Training
7) Toughness (Bloodline Feat)
9)
(11 - Arcane Blast)

Spells Known:
0 (9) - detect magic, read magic, message, prestidigitation, dancing light, acid splash, ghost sound, mage hand, detect poison
1 (5) - charm animals - magic missile, mage armor, mount, color spray, shield
2 (4) - summon swarm - resist energy, glitterdust, flaming sphere, invisibility
3 (3) - contagion - stinking cloud, slow, dispel magic
4 (2) - repel vermin - Black tentacles, dimension door
5 (1) - Overland Flight

Traits:
Reactionary: +2 Initiative
Desperate Focus: +2 Concentration

Possible Items (62,000):
Handy Haversack 2,000
Headband of Alluring Charisma +4 16,000
Cloak of resistance +3 9,000
Amulet of nat. Armor +2 8,000
Ring of Protection +2 8,000
Belt of Pysical Might (Dex & Con) +2 10,000
Mithral Buckler +1 (light fortification) 4,000 +

Metamagic Rod (Extoplasmic, lesser) 3,000
Wand (Protection from good) 750

[sblock=Pestilence Bloodline]
Class Skill: Heal

Bonus Spells: charm animal (3rd), summon swarm (5th), contagion (7th), repel vermin (9th), insect plague (11th), eyebite (13th), creeping doom (15th), horrid wilting (17th), power word kill (19th).

Bonus Feats: Brew Potion, Diehard, Endurance, Great Fortitude, Self Sufficient, Skill Focus (Knowledge [nature]), Silent Spell, Toughness

Bloodline Arcana: Vermin are susceptible to your mind-affecting spells. They are treated as animals for the purposes of determining which mind-affecting spells affect them.

Bloodline Powers

Plague’s Caress (Sp): At 1st level, you can make a melee touch attack as a standard action that causes a living creature’s flesh to break out into rancid-smelling pustules and sores for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your sorcerer level (minimum 1 round). These sores cause the victim to become sickened for the duration of the effect; this is a disease effect. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.

Accustomed to Awfulness (Ex): At 3rd level, you become immune to the sickened condition and gain a +4 bonus on all saving throws against effects that cause nausea or disease.
At 9th level, you become immune to the nauseated condition and to the debilitating effects of disease (but you can still be a carrier of diseases).

Shroud of Vermin (Su): At 9th level, swarms no longer see you as prey. You can walk among swarms without fear of being harmed by them at all, and by taking a standard action to mentally command a swarm in which you stand, you can direct that swarm’s attacks and movements as long as you have more Hit Dice than the swarm. Even when you aren’t standing amid a swarm, your body crawls with vermin, and their chitinous bodies increase your natural armor bonus by +1.
At 11th level, this bonus increases to +2, and at 17th level it increases to +3.

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Myth and Legend

First Post
Gandalf what about the Savage Tide game? I see you posting here so you are not away obviously. A bit more regular uptades and perhas re-recruiting as some of our lot has given up it seems? I'd hate to have rolled a 12 level caster for nothing.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I am updating it now. My problem mostly is: I have time in very small bits so I might have five minutes here or there, so I can get a few posts in, which ususally go to the games I am most exited about, and roleplaying a dragon turtle is not very exciting, as much as it might seem, but I will update it now, roll call just now soon to be re-recruiting most likely.

Lughart

First Post
[sblock=Marla Dustwhisper]Gnome oracle, NE

Str: 6 (8 -2 racial)
Dex: 16
Con: 16 (14 +2 racial)
Int: 12
Wis: 10
Cha: 24 (16 +2 racial, +2 level increase, +4 headband)

Class features:
Mystery of bones
Curse of wasting
Armor of bones
Resist life
Undead servitude

Feats:
Spell focus: Necromancy
Greater spell focus: Necromancy
Spell penetration
Combat casting
Weapon finesse

Traits:
Vagabond child
Anatomist

Spells:
Lvl 0: Bleed, create water, detect magic, detect poison, guidance, light, purify food and drink, read magic, stabilize
Lvl 1: Inflict light wounds, cause fear, deathwatch, bless, cure light wounds, divine favor, magic weapon
Lvl 2: Inflict moderate wounds, false life, death knell, cure moderate wounds, desecrate, lesser restoration
Lvl 3: Inflict serious wounds, animate dead, bestow curse, blindness/deafness, remove curse
Lvl 4: Inflict critical wounds, fear, restoration, poison
Lvl 5: Mass inflict light wounds, slay living, breath of life

Magic items:
Ebony fly
Ring of terrible cost
Headband of alluring charisma +4
Cloak of resistance +3

[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads