• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gandalf's evil game OOC-closed

GlassEye

Adventurer
Well, if you're willing to run that many... We could really use someone who stands out front and takes a beating (and gives it too, of course). I'm really liking my idea; never played 10th level so it's taking me a little bit to work things out.

Theroc

First Post
Well, Glasseye, my Summoner does plan to specialize in summoning things to keep him from getting hit. He might find it... opportune... to protect his allies on occasion. :p

Lughart

First Post
If you want to run two groups at once, I don't mind being in the smaller one. If its all going to be one large group, I'm against recruiting more people. I have bad experiences with too many players. But again, I'm not picky, and we could need a heavy-hitter.

SolosAddie

Explorer
now thinking of going Boba Fett-esque, as in evil druid bounty hunter :)

I will go without an animal companion just to simplify a bit. Also would you be willing to allow alternate domains, i'm really lookin at travel domain.

thinkin half-orc bounty hunter with travel domain, wildshape is more typically used as infiltration/trackin, keeps as many of his powers secret and in reserve as possible.

I do not mind split or a big group. I think split groups would be more work for you as the DM.

Could people give thoughts on this build if approved

STR: 14 DEX: 10 CON: 14 INT: 14 WIS: 16 CHA: 10
half-orc racials and level bonuses goin in wisdom to 20

druid 10 (wolf shaman alt in apg gives me travel domain)
feat 1) Track
3) Toughness
5) Natural Spell
7) improved initiative
9) aspect of the beast - wild instinct (+2 survival & initiative)

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
how do you feel about natures warrior from complete warrior

now thinking of going Boba Fett-esque, as in evil druid bounty hunter :)

I will go without an animal companion just to simplify a bit. Also would you be willing to allow alternate domains, i'm really lookin at travel domain.

thinkin half-orc bounty hunter with travel domain, wildshape is more typically used as infiltration/trackin, keeps as many of his powers secret and in reserve as possible.

I do not mind split or a big group. I thinksplit groups would be more work for you as the DM.

~blinkblink~ We're allowed 3.5 books in Pathfinder? I'm in favor of this, though that may add to Gandalf's workload.

SolosAddie

Explorer
some do, some don't, hence the question. I've changed to just core pathfinder + APG though

put rough outline of char up there, please comment.

Theroc

First Post
Not too crunchy minded atm, just wanted to reiterate that I'd LIKE 3.5 sources open... I just didn't think that it would be permitted. I'd be happy if it were, though.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
well... if you really want to use something from a 3.5 source tell me and have me approve, but please do not go overboard on it.

SolosAddie: Your stuff looks good for now.

On two Groups: I could also put in an NPC into the smaller group to even out the numbers, I will set it up so you guys may not even see each other at all, depending on how it works out.

GlassEye

Adventurer
There's enough 'new shiny' to PF that I won't be using any 3.5 material. I do have a bit of non-Core material in mind, however. I'll link anything I use that isn't Core or APG in case you don't have it so you can look it over and give it your approval or not, as the case may be.

Remove ads