Gandalf's evil game OOC-closed

GlassEye

Adventurer
If a PF race is usable as a character it will have a section 'X characters' after its entry in the Bestiary. For example the tengu has a section at the end called 'Tengu Characters' that gives the details for playing a tengu. If a monster doesn't have that you'll probably have to work something out with Gandalfmithrandir.

Looks like we're pretty heavy on spellcaster ideas (mine is a Tengu Wizard specialized in Fire). I might switch to something more melee based (like a Ranger Shapeshifter archetype).

Theroc

First Post
If a PF race is usable as a character it will have a section 'X characters' after its entry in the Bestiary. For example the tengu has a section at the end called 'Tengu Characters' that gives the details for playing a tengu. If a monster doesn't have that you'll probably have to work something out with Gandalfmithrandir.

Looks like we're pretty heavy on spellcaster ideas (mine is a Tengu Wizard specialized in Fire). I might switch to something more melee based (like a Ranger Shapeshifter archetype).

Most of the races/templates I find interesting aren't listed, is there a way to search specifically for alternate races that have X Characters sections?

Lughart

First Post
Thinking of an oracle of bones. Will try to be effective in melee combat if noone else takes up fighting.

By the way, I'm assuming point buy for ability scores. How many points, or what other system should we use, if we want to start thinking about characters?

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
I know I'll want a summoner, I just don't know what race just yet...

Does anyone know of any cha boosting reptilian/dragon-y races?

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm definitely going with a Tengu fire specialized Wizard working towards Bloatmage. Started working on it tonight but I don't want to go any further until I know how to generate stats.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hey! HEY! The "Evil Game" was my idea, back when HM wanted something else to do (as if he isn't running half of the games on these board already :D ) I wanted to play a demonic little girl Unholy Scion. But if this is pathfinder I'm out.

Remove ads