• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gandalf's evil game OOC-closed

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Yes the Evil game was your idea, I'm pretty sure we are doing pathfinder, If you want to play one of the third party races that's ok.

If we have a lot of people (6+) do we want to consider having two groups? If so maybe they could be going simultaneously and fight ach other etc. but that would slow it WAY down

Also theroc you can come in late.

Theroc

First Post
My PC is back up, so no worries on that, and if I can do a Saurian, I think they are reptile-like, and would be suiting enough. I'm thinking my Eidolon will be like a pimped out Yuan-Ti/Naga thing. Snake body, arms, crushing coils, venomous bite, etc...

Not sure if I'll have enough evolution points to support it, but sounds fun.

renau1g

First Post
I'm thinking of a Ratkin alchemist, sort of a scavenger, bitter at the "normies" who shunned him and left him to rot. He picked up a bit of this and that and after some trial and error, found a few recipes. The rest, as they say, is history.

nothingpoetic

First Post
I don't know how many you have, but I would love to play a melee character, possibly a full orc, or maybe a half-ogre? Not sure, will let you figure out if you have room for any other characters before that though :)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
hello, you will be our seventh character, so I'm not sure, if we decide to have a group of three and a group of four then you would be fine but I don't know yet. If everyone could check in with their opinion on that it would be great.

Theroc

First Post
well, if you intended for the two evil parties to meet and fight, whoever has the 4th would likely have an advantage.

Basically, my summoner just wants to carve out/create his own little kingdom where he reigns supreme, using his summoning as proof of his right and power to lead.

Remove ads