• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gathering the MM4 Monster List

Shade

Monster Junkie
Knight Otu said:
And I'd like to note one thing - why did Slagger the Chuul's concept have to win?! That is the one concept I absolutely hated. :mad: This is an aberration, not a Construct, whether with the living subtype or not.

Yeah...too construct-y. I really liked Darkxarth's submission.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Shade said:
Yeah...too construct-y. I really liked Darkxarth's submission.
Hey! That's the one I voted for, too!

Obviously not enough, though. If they can make the gears cool and living (like making them made of meat would be a good start), I might accept it. But grudgingly.

Demiurge out.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Also, I only count 73 new creatures. The rest are either classed MM creatures, advanced versions of other creatures, or sample templated creatures.

It looks bad, but the inclusion of new demons and yugoloths keeps it as "must buy" status for me. :\

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Shade said:
Also, I only count 73 new creatures. The rest are either classed MM creatures, advanced versions of other creatures, or sample templated creatures.

WTF? that sort of thing should be in a free web enhancement, rather than having to pay for it...

Razz

Banned
Banned
I have the book, but my thread on the General list got locked.

Please review The Rules. This is not the place to discuss how or why things got closed. Please take it to e-mail.

Anyways, if you have any questions about MM4, please feel free to ask away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads