Gauging Interest in a Dwimmermount adventure.

Imperialus

Explorer
Answers:
All characters start with 3d8 x 10 gold pieces. It's actually a rule that is a fairly significant pain in the butt to find in the LL ruleset. I always want to look for it in the equipment section, but it's actually in the character creation overview.

Ignore the listing in the rules saying a club is 3 GP. That's just dumb. It costs a gold piece.

Adamas, and old Thulian coins use a decimalized system. Termaxian, Eldrich, and other cultures do not. Generally speaking the more lawful a culture the more likely they are to have a simplified coinage system. This will mostly be an issue when you find old treasure.

Yes, I think I mentioned it before, but HP are maxed at first level.

Leif

Adventurer
3d8X10
3gp, although extra gnarl can eventually raise this up to a full 50gp. 3gp for the dagger too.
Yep. :)
Sorry, BF, but shouldn't we oughta go with Imperialus's answers? They were mostly the same, but there's enough difference to matter.

Klyman Siller's starting gold: starting money (3d8=15), X10=150gp.

One more thing, how much damage does a dagger do? A Club? I'm guessing it's 1d4 dagger and 1d6 club, but is that right?

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fair warning, folks: I'll be in the field for three weeks starting this friday, with part of that away from the internet altogether (probably starting around the 20th). Expect slower posting from me during that time.

Remove ads