• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenCon check-in/check-out/scratchpad thread

reveal

Adventurer
KB9JMQ said:
How are the Steel Sqwire products ? Do they look durable ?
I like the idea of the spell templates and was one of the things I wanted to see when I was going to get to go this year :(

They are awesome. I've had them for a while and I love them. They make life so much easier. :)

Psion

Adventurer
Friday night. Do you know where your favorite publishers are? ;)

In other con news, I hear Necromancer is selling Wilderlands very well, and there are a lot of querries at the ENnies booth about Capes.

Oh yes. I've become a design goal...

IronWolf

blank
KB9JMQ said:
How are the Steel Sqwire products ? Do they look durable ?
I like the idea of the spell templates and was one of the things I wanted to see when I was going to get to go this year :(

The Steel Sqwire stuff is great. I've had the radius templates for awhile and recently received the cones. No issues, mine travel frequently and receive a decent amount of use (especially at cons with one of my RPGA characters).

Psion

Adventurer
Sitting here in Hound & Dextra's suite, quiet little post-ennies party including a few celebrities like Peter Adkison and the Dungeon staff (who took a few awards... nice to see them be a part this year!)

Red Spire Press

First Post
Aris Dragonborn said:
Any of you lucky dogs laid eyes on the Dark Legacies Campaign Guide yet?
It's lurking in here somewhere:

IMG_2697.jpg

;)

Remove ads