• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GenCon: Deadly Games?

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Someone elsewhere was asking if there were plans for an EN World get-together.
I'll be honest, I thought last year's was a bit boring, and thought some kind of mixer might be nice.

So I was thinking, why not get some peeps to run a few gladiatorial-style games pulled from the upcoming Deadly Games book, maybe even post the standings? Have the finals at the party? Nothing brings a group together like mortal combat, doncha think?

d20Monkey

First Post
Hey guys,

As the writer for the book I am more than willing to run/help out with something like this. It sounds like a blast!

:)

Ashy

First Post
As someone who has nothing whatsoever to do with this book, but will be at GenCon looking for some cool folks to hang out with, you can consider me hooked! ;)

Last edited:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
As someone who really had little to do with the book other than emailing a few artists, I will sit on the sidelines and buy any of my artists a beer.

tensen

First Post
Dextra said:
As someone who really had little to do with the book other than emailing a few artists, I will sit on the sidelines and buy any of my artists a beer.

I'll draw stick figures and see if I can get my beer that way :)

s/LaSH

First Post
I don't drink beer (or alcohol at all, hence me being able to type an hour after the celebration of my 22nd birthday) and I don't teleport thousands of miles (or travel at great expense across the biggest ocean on the planet, at least not with my current finance)... but thanks for the offer.

Best wishes, though.

Remove ads