General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. Raven's finally closed out & level up to 5th (barely). Can she still join your adventure, Dirk? PLease have a look at her. She's the first PC in the character thread.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
We're going to have several potential characters show up soon (I'll have three alone! :)), so its a good time for potential DMs...

Graybeard

Explorer
What are the requirements for becoming a judge?

I may be interested in DMing a short adventure. I'll see what I can come up with and submit it.

Graybeard

Manzanita

First Post
I'm just too busy right now to start Raven in another adventure. I'm going to sideline her for a while. Hopefully I'll have more time in January.

stonegod

What are the requirements for becoming a judge?
Judging requires a certain level of trust that the new judge has been around awhile and will continue to contribute. Thus, usually its someone that has been with the boards and/or LEB for some time (over a year) and shows constant interest. Its a tricky thing, since most of our recent picks have disappeared.

I may be interested in DMing a short adventure. I'll see what I can come up with and submit it.
Just send it to the current judges when you have an idea and we'll look over it!

stonegod

I've finished closing out dead threads. We now officially have two games running: Beer Run and Veiled Thorns. Plenty opportunity for more with characters coming online!

Course, folks may wish to wait until the holidays are over, but its a good time to think of addys!

stonegod

I've really created the Character Update Thread and posted my updated Thral'k there. Manz and Dirk, please post your two updated characters as well.

The idea is everyone can look for issues before a judge can okay it to potentially speed up the process.

ajanders

Explorer
Setting question

Does anyone know or can anyone suggest a source for answers to the following questions?

1. The name of a drug in the Eberron setting that damages Wisdom. Damaging other attributes as well would be acceptable, but Charisma needs to stay unharmed.

2.The legal status of prostitution within Sharn and Breland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads