General Discussion '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Does anyone know or can anyone suggest a source for answers to the following questions?

1. The name of a drug in the Eberron setting that damages Wisdom. Damaging other attributes as well would be acceptable, but Charisma needs to stay unharmed.

2.The legal status of prostitution within Sharn and Breland.
My books aren't nearby right now, but City of Sharn and the ECS are probably your best bet.

(Is the answer to #1 dreamlilly? Not sure)

ajanders

Explorer
Eberronaise thoughts

1. We seem to have lost our tavern thread.
2. Who is taking adventure proposals at this time?

Manzanita

First Post
Raven Thorn is still out there. She's 5th level: Rog3/ftr1/dragonmark heir1. I haven't posted her back in tavern, but she's probably up for an adventure. That sounds like an interesting one.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek, Weapon, and Thral'k are all available (their all mine). I had to glance at the addy, of course, so I'll be mum if need be.

BTW: As a reminder, folks should remember to check the Character Approval thread to have a looksee at characters. I'm the only character judge w/ limited full checking time, so any peer review is good.

ajanders

Explorer
Well, those of you interested should probably talk to Mowbray. In the interests of kick-starting things, I'll go with any reasonably compatible set of levels for this adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads