• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animus

Explorer
Hey judges & Rae,

Last year Garrit, my level 1 paladin, was in the adventure Tests and Trials by Rae A. until I dropped out of that game in early August. The XP award for that seems to include encounters that I was NPCed in. I didn't even realize it at first, but I assume I would get XP for the encounters that I was participating in. How much XP should I have gotten for my participation? Thanks.

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Surely I missed more, What happened with the compilations? What are DM credits? What happened to Elize? So many threads to read through...[/COLOR][/B]
IF you want...

I had written Elise to go off with Lord Valdor after the festival (which yes, cost you half your pay), and at the moment, she is visiting with Scarlet just outside of Rheim (AKA Riem), though I was going to write her out before that.

BUT... i can fairly easily write you back in. Read the Once Upon a Rheim thread and let me know.

Bront

The man with the probe
Animus said:
Hey judges & Rae,

Last year Garrit, my level 1 paladin, was in the adventure Tests and Trials by Rae A. until I dropped out of that game in early August. The XP award for that seems to include encounters that I was NPCed in. I didn't even realize it at first, but I assume I would get XP for the encounters that I was participating in. How much XP should I have gotten for my participation? Thanks.
If you're NPCed after leaving, you're out of luck with any firther XP. If you were NPCed because you left for a short time AND warned the GM (Vacation for example), then you shouldn't loose much if anything.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Bah, it was obvious he kept slaves, at least to me as a player. If Lasair was more in tune with the culture, she could have mentioned it, but she thought that the slaves were there willingly because they dishonoured themselves and wanted to work off the debt of honour--a perfectly normal behaviour ;)
Realy? that's impressive to me, as I was debating it for a while if Scarlet was a slave or not (and she's only one of 3 he owns).

The Rheim thread explains it more. He's a fairly unwilling slave owner.

LogicsFate

First Post
Bront said:
IF you want...

I had written Elise to go off with Lord Valdor after the festival (which yes, cost you half your pay), and at the moment, she is visiting with Scarlet just outside of Rheim (AKA Riem), though I was going to write her out before that.

BUT... i can fairly easily write you back in. Read the Once Upon a Rheim thread and let me know.

I completely understand, and I will be staying. So if you have room for me I'd love to continue.
Just gimme some time to read the reim thread...
Thankyou

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:

I completely understand, and I will be staying. So if you have room for me I'd love to continue.
Just gimme some time to read the reim thread...
Thankyou
Drop me an e-mail and we can work out the details of what happened to get you where you are once we're ready.

corcio

First Post
just out of the blue. i am really enjoying myself here and in the living en world. i think this is exactly what i needed for a fun gaming experience. so thanks to everyone who sets this all up. and participates and keeps it going. thank you very much im so loving it

Bront

The man with the probe
For Craftsmen, I'm assuming you can't start a thread to sell stuff till you have paid your 500 for your shop?

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm talking about the craftsman job.

CRAFTSMAN
You are a craftsman, making a living on creating and selling items.
Requirements: At least 1 Craft skill at 4 ranks.
gp/week: 2.5 plus 1/4 the highest Craft skill modifier you have (ranks in Craft + Int modifier + other permanent bonuses).
Special Payment: You gain 1 Craft Point per week per rank in your highest Craft skill.
Special: You can craft, buy and sell items in a seperate thread while not adventuring. You must possess artisan tools. If you do not have one yet, you must set aside at least 1/4 of your income for a workshop, which costs 500 gp to buy.
You are assumed to have a selection of common goods (simple weapons, light armor, non-masterwork items) for sale. These cost neither money nor Craft Points to maintain. Other items need to be crafted or bought first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads