General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
Bront said:
...you must set aside at least 1/4 of your income for a workshop...

I must tell I am not sure if I understand that sentence. Maybe if you rent a shop, you might, but you lose 1/4 of your income... that's how I see it. Now, does you own the shop once you have spend the 500gp, I am not sure.

Knight Otu

First Post
Velmont said:
I must tell I am not sure if I understand that sentence. Maybe if you rent a shop, you might, but you lose 1/4 of your income... that's how I see it. Now, does you own the shop once you have spend the 500gp, I am not sure.
It was my intention that the money set aside pays for the workshop, as some sort of rent or loan.
Also, it was my intention that you can start a thread to work on the job before you have bought the shop.

Velmont

First Post
Bront said:
Obviously, you can't sell stuff while on an adventure though ;)

If it has been craft already, sure, he can sell it. It is an NPC who is selling it (which doesn't adjust teh cost of the item), but that NPC will eat half your money from the job system.

If you want to sell magical items, I can give you some help ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Velmont said:
If it has been craft already, sure, he can sell it. It is an NPC who is selling it (which doesn't adjust teh cost of the item), but that NPC will eat half your money from the job system.

If you want to sell magical items, I can give you some help ;)
I don't make magic items, and if I did, you'd eat most of the profit :p

Manzanita

First Post
Well, I'm back from vacation & ready to post more regularly. I wonder if any DM out there would be interested in taking Rowan McTavish into their adventure. Somehow I have this idea that he's not the kind of guy to hang out in the RDI just waiting for something to happen. He's riding from Ravenblight to Hendralia, or from Hendralia to somewhere. He hunts lycanthropes now, so this could have taken him most anywhere with a loose plot hook.

Rowan is currently a Brb3/Ftr1, but I have enough DM credits to take him to 5th level if that would fit better into a campaign.

I don't mean to leapfrog the characters who are waiting in the RDI, but I'm not sure how else to get Rowan active again. I might send him back to the RDI eventually if no one wants to pick him up, but I'm hoping to avoid that.

I expect I'll be starting my Vastermarch adventure soon, as well. I was still hoping that a good aligned party could be put together, but I won't wait too much longer.

corcio

First Post
Yes i would also like to know if anyone would be interested in taking either my druid or my barbarian along on an adventure. i can post pretty much every 30 minutes. so yeah i get really bored looking at my post i left a day ago and no one has replied to it. i guess im just impatient. but yes i can post ALOT so if you need some involvement let me know im available quite frequently. please let me know.

LogicsFate

First Post
corcio said:
so yeah i get really bored looking at my post i left a day ago and no one has replied to it.

:\ Well thats not good, as I mentioned in Tavern there are many other things to do while you wait, Off-topic forum has the Hivemind (For frequent posting). Talking the talk forum and join more advetures, the other living campains too.
At very least you may be able to try instant e-mail notification. So when ever someone else posts you get an e-mail and don't have to check the thread so often.
Ervery one posts at their own rate so, find enough to keep yourself interested and you'll go far! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads