General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
What information do we have on the four towers?

I remember there was a scetch map with the 4 towers shown on it a long time ago, I can't find it though :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Energy Draining, Ability Draining, Incorporeal Stirges with Spring attack, got it. :]
After creating the CR 13 Dread Wraith/Monk2 Death's Caress who slaughtered several level 20 characters in playtest, I deserve it :D :]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Patlin said:
I'm OK with restoring your character to fix the crash regardless of whether it's gold, xp, or levels. Is that what you are asking?
Yep.

Thanks for the OK, KO. :heh:

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
What information do we have on the four towers?

I remember there was a scetch map with the 4 towers shown on it a long time ago, I can't find it though :(
There are six towers. The North Tower is positive energy, the South Tower is negative energy, and the other 4 are Elemental towers. The EnWorld "world disk" is really a hexagon, with the towers at the corners. The Southeast tower is Fire (a land of volcanoes surrounded by deserts), the Northeast Tower is Earth (verdant forest), the Southwest tower is Air (a badlands area that is "crumbling off the edge of the world"), and the Northwest tower is Water (frigid seas filled with blocks of ice, with the tower resting on a huge iceberg). But the details of the towers is in the Places Recompilation thread, on the first page, with more info in the post about "Help me organize all the EnWorld information" on the third page of the thread.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, that's good to know.

Sounds like we need to work on an official wiki or something along those lines to compile all this information into a usefull and referencable position.

doghead

thotd
Bront said:
Sounds like we need to work on an official wiki or something along those lines to compile all this information into a usefull and referencable position.

I agree. Otherwise, it just going to get harder to keep everything consistant as ENWorld gets bigger.

thotd

Bront

The man with the probe
Knight Otu said:
I've just given out the last rewards for Dance of Souls. Could another judge look over them?
I'm not a judge, but given that we seem to have a shortage of them atm... :\

Assuming they're all 2nd level, that looks right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads