• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Good to work with you KO. We'll keep things rolling for you, and hope you keep on playing :)

In other news, I'm the new PbP mod, so we'll still keep things runing smoothy here.
Bront killed Piratecat!!!

On the other hand, your death will eventually cause the next possessor of the Elder Mod-stick to kill himself, saving the day, so there's still good news.

Erekose13

Explorer
Echoing everyone here, thanks for all the hard work that you've devoted to LEW and to LEB. I know what its like to feel burned out and can definitely understand wanting to pull back. Good gamin to you.

AGFlynn

First Post
Evil campaign?

Say, has anyone ever contemplated running adventures for evil-aligned characters? I was thinking of creating one, but have never seen anything posted about this (admittedly, I could have missed a prohibition against evil characters in the rules).
Would be interesting to have some arch-villians to oppose all of the budding heroes in this world.

Rystil Arden

First Post
AGFlynn said:
Say, has anyone ever contemplated running adventures for evil-aligned characters? I was thinking of creating one, but have never seen anything posted about this (admittedly, I could have missed a prohibition against evil characters in the rules).
Would be interesting to have some arch-villians to oppose all of the budding heroes in this world.
We do have some evil characters, and we also have some archvillains to oppose all the budding heroes in the world. The two should not and currently do not intersect, however, as it would lead to PvP issues for sure.

Patlin

Explorer
There have also been adventures geared towards more evil pcs, though I think at least one had trouble recruiting.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
There have also been adventures geared towards more evil pcs, though I think at least one had trouble recruiting.
Bront's adventure wound up attracting a bunch of Evil and Neutral with low morals PCs, but the stated adventure's plot involved a robbery that was an incredibly stupid idea in the eyes of all involved, since it would make them wanted in Orussus if they were unsuccessful or even just successful and noticed, so we all left :D

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
I would happily be involved in an evil game, provided it wasn't just a mindless hack-fest 'just because your evil'. That kind of thing needs a DM with a delicate hand, some mature players and well-though-out characters with solid motivations. Very rewarding if done well though.

RA is right. PvP would be very interesting and very rewarding, but I can definitely imagine the huge headache it might create too. Evil NPCs simply do not hold grudges the same way players do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads