• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
di Senzio's Magical Shop have the best equipement for a young adventurer who rely greatly on his agility and skills.

Studded Leather +1* at only 940 gp
Rapier +1* at only 1850 gp

These offer are for a limited time only.

We also have cheap scrolls to sell or some of the more classical spells, for both divine and arcane spellcaster. Come and add a spell to your spellbook for teh best price you can find on the market.

*Limited Quantity

Back to our main discussion

IcyCool

First Post
Just recently one of my characters levelled, and I sent a link to the updated sheet to the last email addresses I had for the character judges (I simply sent a 'reply all' to an old email without paying attention). It turns out that my email went to Orsal and Nimigod. I'll send another tonight (to KO), but could I get the character judges to take a look? I ask because I think Dungannon is waiting for approval confirmation before moving forward with Rats in a Maze.

Gideon's updated sheet can be found here.

Thanks.

Knight Otu

First Post
IcyCool said:
Just recently one of my characters levelled, and I sent a link to the updated sheet to the last email addresses I had for the character judges (I simply sent a 'reply all' to an old email without paying attention). It turns out that my email went to Orsal and Nimigod. I'll send another tonight (to KO), but could I get the character judges to take a look? I ask because I think Dungannon is waiting for approval confirmation before moving forward with Rats in a Maze.

Gideon's updated sheet can be found here.

Thanks.
Either I'm going entirely crazy, or that mail was actually to Nimisgod and me. In the latter case, I'm pretty sure I sent my responce to you and orsal.

IcyCool

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Either I'm going entirely crazy, or that mail was actually to Nimisgod and me. In the latter case, I'm pretty sure I sent my responce to you and orsal.

Ah, I'll check tonight then. Thanks!

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Alright, I have the delicious beginnings of an archive of all things Living ENWorld. The new wiki is located at bluwiki.com/wiki/LEW or alternatively lew.bluwiki.org. I uploaded all the information from the Rules and Mechanics sticky. Next I'll do the Pantheon. I've constructed a Word macro that's helpful in turning the page source html into WikiMedia format.

Before you edit, check out the "loosely enforced formatting guidelines". And actually, discuss them and change them if you don't like them. Or add your own. That's why it's a wiki, right?

Knight Otu

First Post
Nice, I'll try to be over there.

GW, I updated the Taka information, thanks for digging that one out.

Edit - while I'm here, I think the LEW Header may use a Organizations link.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads