• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The seedwiki is pretty poorly formatted, and I don't like the engine. I propose a site at bluwiki.com. It's free, has no text ads, and uses the same editing engine as Wikipedia (the WikiMedia engine). It has a clean interface, and it's easy to format and add your own content directories. I think the first task would be to set up a format to follow. Then transfer over obvious things (info from the seedwiki and the stickies) and finally the more obscure things (random tidbits from adventures).

Should I make a proposal for this or something?

Knight Otu

First Post
Patlin said:
A remark that causes me to wonder how broken my email is, since I hardly ever get a LEW related e-mail.
Could be some confusion on which email to use, though there hasn't been much behind-the-curtain discussion recently.

Manzanita

First Post
I don't think we need a proposal. If you're willing to take the lead on this, Rae, I'd be happy to help. I think it's a really good idea.

Once we get the basics set up, we could ask for volunteers to each take a piece. One person could enter PC names(?), another places, another NPCs, another items, whatever. There'd be plenty for everyone.

Knight Otu

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Should I make a proposal for this or something?
It sure does look cleaner than the one we have. Maybe that would help motivate people keeping it up to date (which has been a problem on the old one). I don't think we need a proposal either.

Bront

The man with the probe
Dungannon said:
I'll miss him. Did he say anything about "Stuff of Dreams"?
Ne he didn't. Maybe he doesn't like you ;)

I'll see if I can get that cleaned up with Orsal.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Ne he didn't. Maybe he doesn't like you ;)

I'll see if I can get that cleaned up with Orsal.
I'm sure it will be cleaner that our solution to Ashin's Commission--that poor adventure has changed hands more times than any other I've seen. Hopefully I'll bring it to an exciting climax soon, though regrettably not for Zaeryl.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Manzanita said:
If you're willing to take the lead on this, Rae, I'd be happy to help. I think it's a really good idea.

Okay, then I officially appoint myself as Living ENWorld Lead Archivist. =P Any and all assistance is appreciated! I'll get to work this weekend, I will have lots of free time over my break.

Velmont

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Okay, then I officially appoint myself as Living ENWorld Lead Archivist. =P Any and all assistance is appreciated! I'll get to work this weekend, I will have lots of free time over my break.

You have ElJefe who will be of great help once he returned. Also, I will continue to gather all information related to Orussus I can find. I already have made a thread and I'll continue to keep it, but I'll also put in on the wiki.

Manzanita

First Post
Velmont said:
You have ElJefe who will be of great help once he returned. Also, I will continue to gather all information related to Orussus I can find. I already have made a thread and I'll continue to keep it, but I'll also put in on the wiki.

Right, I'll start by volunteering myself to collect info on Monemvassia and the Vastermarch. After that, maybe PCs.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I've already collected some amount of info on the Academy of the Chromatic Order, though much of the random background 'dirt' on particular NPCs was never actually discovered so shouldn't be public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads