• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Use Notepad to edit the file, and use the template posted in the thread (I have it attached somewhere else as well). Then just replace the XXs with other stuff, and get it to line up.

Just remember any other formating disapears, so it needs to line up without it.

-----------------------

El Jefe will be gone indefinately. I just got 2 e-mails from him. He wants to offload Stolen Goods to another GM.

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
El Jefe will be gone indefinately. I just got 2 e-mails from him. He wants to offload Stolen Goods to another GM.

Ah! Much sadness. :(

El Jefe will be very sorely missed. I hope he finds his way back someday!

Patlin

Explorer
...and as a belated afterthought to that, would someone be willing to confirm my DM credits for "A Clash of Earth and Sea?" It ought to be 14 as far as I can tell....

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
Ah! Much sadness. :(

El Jefe will be very sorely missed. I hope he finds his way back someday!
He was trying, but life is conspiring against him. He might be back in a month or so if I understood him right, but we'll hold a spot for him till then.

Meanwhile, it might be best to take his e-mail off the judge list till he can come back. E-mail swampage is a potential issue.

Patlin

Explorer
A remark that causes me to wonder how broken my email is, since I hardly ever get a LEW related e-mail.

Ah, well. Much luck to El Jefe with his troubles, both for selfish reasons and non.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
A remark that causes me to wonder how broken my email is, since I hardly ever get a LEW related e-mail.

Ah, well. Much luck to El Jefe with his troubles, both for selfish reasons and non.
No, it's more a comment he made about how much e-mail he has to sift through before he returns to LEW, so the less we send him, the less he has to sift though, and the sooner we see him.

I don't get that much, but I can barely check my e-mail 3-4 days a week, so I get behind.

Erekose13

Explorer
Sad to see him go, hopefully he'll be back when things even out.

Patlin said:
...and as a belated afterthought to that, would someone be willing to confirm my DM credits for "A Clash of Earth and Sea?" It ought to be 14 as far as I can tell....

Done :)

Looks like you've got Stolen Goods wrapped up Bront.

Dungannon

First Post
Bront said:
I'll miss him. Did he say anything about "Stuff of Dreams"?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Thanks for all the Lakenwold region info, I'll read those things in detail. I know we've got several systems in place for information locations, but every time somebody tries to consolidate the material, it tapers off and doesn't get finished. We should really get all this info in one, easy to access, easy to use reference place. Like a Wiki. We have a wiki. It's awful, but we have one. Why don't we use it, or something like it? I for one would be willing to take the compilation project on, if I had some help in locating the old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads