General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
Hurray! My number 2 #1!

Seriously, I feel bad for some BBEGs. They get off their whole long winded speech of doom and strife and threat. Then 1 round+13 APs+3 or 4 cheap sneak attacks+a couple two handed power attacks+ some class ability/PRC abillity combo that shouldn't exist+ 1 BBEG= a sad DM

Of course it wasn't my BBEG, as my players tend not to get that far. :cool:

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Hurray! My number 2 #1!

Seriously, I feel bad for some BBEGs. They get off their whole long winded speech of doom and strife and threat. Then 1 round+13 APs+3 or 4 cheap sneak attacks+a couple two handed power attacks+ some class ability/PRC abillity combo that shouldn't exist+ 1 BBEG= a sad DM

Of course it wasn't my BBEG, as my players tend not to get that far. :cool:
My players have a weird tendency to decide not to fight the BBEG--it's happened a few times in some of my more recent games :lol:

LogicsFate

First Post
They... don't fight him/her.
They... join him/her?
Shake hands?
Play chess?
Chat?
Share dreams?

What do they do, if not fight them?

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
They... don't fight him/her.
They... join him/her?
Shake hands?
Play chess?
Chat?
Share dreams?

What do they do, if not fight them?
Let's see--in one of them they sort of just let her take over the kingdom due to inaction and never bothered to put an end to it, another they let her resurrect herself with the souls she had taken because she was nice to the PCs, in another the BBEG and the PC became good friends, in another, the BBEG joined the party temporarily to fight someone else, and in most of the others, they haven't found the BBEG yet :D

LogicsFate

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Let's see--in one of them they sort of just let her take over the kingdom due to inaction and never bothered to put an end to it, another they let her resurrect herself with the souls she had taken because she was nice to the PCs, in another the BBEG and the PC became good friends, in another, the BBEG joined the party temporarily to fight someone else, and in most of the others, they haven't found the BBEG yet :D

That
is
AWESOME!

The bold text made me laugh hard.

If the BBEG and the "Heroes" join together to fight something, wouldn't the new thing be the new BBEG?

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
That
is
AWESOME!

If the BBEG and the "Heroes" join together to fight something, wouldn't the new thing be the new BBEG?
The second bolded one is A Teacher for Laynie ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
That
is
AWESOME!

Hmm, the new thing would become the BBEG, I suppose, but the adventure's initial BBEG joined the group. Wow, in the game where they let the BBEG take over the kingdom, they eventually teamed up with the BBEG's daughter to oust the mother but then decided not to and allied with the mother again and the daughter joined with some new BBEGs that the group hated more and took the kingdom herself.

LogicsFate

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Hmm, the new thing would become the BBEG, I suppose, but the adventure's initial BBEG joined the group. Wow, in the game where they let the BBEG take over the kingdom, they eventually teamed up with the BBEG's daughter to oust the mother but then decided not to and allied with the mother again and the daughter joined with some new BBEGs that the group hated more and took the kingdom herself.

I love doing that, have this character they've been trained to hate since session two, they now have to team up with.

Aww, like mother like daughter. That's heart warming.

And the using souls to rez? Did they know about it?

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
I love doing that, have this character they've been trained to hate since session two, they now have to team up with.

Aww, like mother like daughter. That's heart warming.

And the using souls to rez? Did they know about it?
Oh yes--you didn't read through aTfL? :D

LogicsFate

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
The second bolded one is A Teacher for Laynie ;)

>.>
<.<
Missed that post

Wait, what?

I didn't read all the way through(Kinda Embarrasses). I will read through. I started but... Really?

Bront are you helping out BBEGs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads