• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

MerryMortician

Explorer
When I go to the Mystic Pearl, I can purchase items listed within the very first post or I can roll to find unlisted items. After purchasing something already in stock, do I need to update the first post to reflect the change in inventory? It says judges will update but the last time that happened appears to have been quite some time ago.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Unfortunately you won't be able to update the list of items in the first post. It's a separate account that one of the judges has to sign in to in order to make updates. That's inconvenient and part of why it isn't done often. Plus, if you buy something that is technically already sold, it's okay; we just fluff that as rotating stock and continue on.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Only judges have the password for that account, so us surfs have to let the judges take care of that.

EDIT: Apparently I was ninja'd by glassEye by seconds.

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
I'll see what I can do about the Pearl. But what GE says is right: we don't stress out too much if two people buy the same item.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Since Thuvian has been inactive for so long, do I need to worry about specific roles for new equipment, commissioning, and getting new spells in his spellbook or will a single post in the Pearl thread suffice to get him fully up to date?

Remove ads