General Discussion

sunshadow21

Explorer
Some of the information comes from adventures. Some doesn't. As far as I know, the stuff on Tal Hollow doesn't because no one has written an adventure in that region that I know of.

Qik

First Post
I may be wrong, but I believe [MENTION=23494]Songdragon[/MENTION] is responsible for at least some of that information. I also think that her gnome, Zelena Andu, is from there, but Zelena's background is blank at the moment, so I can't confirm that.

In the adventure I'm currently running, Ties that Bind, the PCs just arrived in Tal Hallow. I imagine I'll be doing at least a little fleshing out of the region in this portion of the campaign.

Songdragon

Explorer
The information on Tal Hallow was my concept and fleshed out by several others here. There has not been any adventures that I am aware of in that region.

Pari Kalikasan, now a retired character, was always from there.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
So seeing as how I've created a gnome from Tal Hallow, I've devoured all the info that I could find about the place on the wiki. What I am wondering is did that information come from an adventure? And if so, does anyone know what adventure that was so I could read through it?

The information on Tal Hallow was my concept and fleshed out by several others here. There has not been any adventures that I am aware of in that region.

Pari Kalikasan, now a retired character, was always from there.

Yep. I didn't reference Tal Hallow much during his career. He's a Druid of Kavan the Wanderer, now serving the Wardens as sort of a covert agent in a small area of Landadel I'm developing on the SW border of Tal Hallow.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I think I've bumped all the proposals still open at the moment. If I've missed one please bump it so we can look it over some more and get a vote in on it.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Welcome! Glad to see some more interest.

Actually we have a wiki now instead of the defunct Social Group (now called Campaign Manager) which has the most current information. Introduction and Character Creation are on the wiki along with oodles of world info.

If you came across our old Social Group page through a link on the wiki let us know so we can update the link. Thanks.

As for a character builder, I haven't come across any. :(

dammitbiscuit

First Post
No, there wasn't a link. Because I couldn't find the instructions thread at first, I did some googling and wound up at the social group somehow.

I feel like the wiki is... helpful, but not VERY helpful for folks unfamiliar with Pathfinder like myself. I'm figuring my way through it though. Is there an IRC channel or anything like that for the group? I never got around to playing a Mystic Theurge in 3.5. Do those exist here?

Remove ads