• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

Systole

First Post
The DWI is free. Accounting is already the biggest headache in LPF, and we don't want to make it worse with tracking every 2cp worth of ale.

Just say "Boris the Strong and Fair orders a plate of chicken a la king and drops a few silver to pay for it." No one will track you down and break your kneecaps, promise.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The DWI is free. Accounting is already the biggest headache in LPF, and we don't want to make it worse with tracking every 2cp worth of ale.

Just say "Boris the Strong and Fair orders a plate of chicken a la king and drops a few silver to pay for it." No one will track you down and break your kneecaps, promise.

Hey boss, ya wanz i shouldz go do sum colktin fer yuz taday? I gotz me uh bran new seta knucks thats needin to do sum brakin.

jackslate45

First Post
Ogre in the Rushes was on extension and I don't know if the extension was scripted or not. So, someone else might have better details on that one.

I would wait. HM is a family man and you never know. The entire site has been slow for over a week so it is not just him.

I green lighted him on Ogre in the Rushes, but I only have a general encounter list. That one might as well pass on the extension if HM takes too long to come back.

As an FYI, I am OK with just calling it with Ogre. I know there is 1 new guy who could be filled into one of the newer games. I would rather him get in with some of the newer games than sit waiting for HM to possibly come back.

If anyone needs help wrapping it up, I can start browsing through the thread to link combat start and ends.

Forgottenhelm

First Post
Hey guys im new to this Forum, came over from Giant in the Playground. Apparently i have to Post a couple of times before i can link my character Wiki in the Character Submission thread.....so.....Hi! I'm Creating a Dwarven Ranger (Bounty Hunter) and have only played pathfinder once but am a avid 3.0 player and absolutely love the way Pathfinder.....well frankly breathed alittle life into an old, yet, magnificent system.

Forgottenhelm

First Post
Thanks for the welcome! I owe my fondness for fantasy to Forgotten Realms and Most Pointedly R.A. Salvatore and that damnable Drizzt Du'Urden lol. Looks to be a very healthy Forum :) Looking Forward to being apart of the Living Pathfinder.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I want to address a game that I am a player in, that is rather important to me, as it centers around my character's history and possible future. :D

Qik started "Ties that Bind" to build off of the umpteen little story threads I put in Audra Frost's background. The game has not moved forward in some time now and it seems no one has seen Qik around in the last month or so. Between being threatened by RL and the board hack, I wonder if he just said to heck with it. If anyone contacts him outside of Enworld, and he is okay, please let me know. I worry. :D

That said, if he doesn't return and the TtB group is stuck in limbo somewhere, what do we do with it? I want him to come back, he worked for months on this, and the resultant, story arcs and I hate to see them not get played out as they should.

Thanks.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I want to address a game that I am a player in, that is rather important to me, as it centers around my character's history and possible future. :D

Qik started "Ties that Bind" to build off of the umpteen little story threads. . . .

Parrinmiller has heard back from him, but now I can't find the post.

Remove ads