• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy Issue #7 "Innocence Lost" - Part 1

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Star speaks, “Considering the facts of the incident, the spy must have intimate knowledge of the compound, and our activities, there is one person well two that has access to that kind of knowledge, Mr. McCallister and Jun Min, but I can’t decipher a motive for either one.”

"It must have been McCallister. Paragon said he was a spy and he's the one that would best know since he overheard all our planning outside his office," Mark decides.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan shakes his head. "It's neither of them. Whoever has been spying on us has done so since the mall and the Preserve. And quite frankly, it's not in their character either. So that leaves one other option," he says meaninfully, looking at Mark and Anika as he crosses his arms.

"It's one of us."

Agamon

Adventurer
"Hey, I showed up the same time as McCallister. Besides, that totally goes against everything I believe in," Anika says. "And it's not you, Ryan, for obvious reasons."

She looks around at the others. "And...um...I really don't see anyone here capable of that kind of deceit," she adds. "Maybe Yoshi, with the right incentive...nah, he's too dumb to pull it off," she adds in thought.

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
"Hey, I showed up the same time as McCallister. Besides, that totally goes against everything I believe in," Anika says. "And it's not you, Ryan, for obvious reasons."

She looks around at the others. "And...um...I really don't see anyone here capable of that kind of deceit," she adds. "Maybe Yoshi, with the right incentive...nah, he's too dumb to pull it off," she adds in thought.
Yoshi shrugs, "Well lets get somewhere more private and then we can get all dramatic about who we think the spy is. By the way I agree with Mark, Mr. McCallister sounds like the snitch."

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Yoshi shrugs, "Well lets get somewhere more private and then we can get all dramatic about who we think the spy is. By the way I agree with Mark, Mr. McCallister sounds like the snitch."

Mark nods, "This can wait until we're back. I guess we have to do debriefing and that stuff too."

Cassie nods. "Time to get going to the service I quess." she says with a rueful look. "I.. just can't believe she's really gone though. She was a nice friend to me." Looks to the others. "So, anyone heard from the team yet?"

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Kal nudges Karen and whispers, "Sad about Kelly, or is it something else?"

"That too," Karen shrugs, "I'm not looking forward to tonight in the same way you guy's are. It might be very dangerous and like Aris said earlier we might actually die, but I guess with you there I'll be alright."

She nods to Cassie, "I can't believe it either, she was a good friend. We should get going."

Tokiwong

First Post
The Memorial Service for Kelly and Tommy

It is a somber affair of holographic images of the two students, some from on-campus to their more open personal lives, but overall the affair is fairly personal and very poignant. Jun Min leads the affair with Dr. Hudabo on hand as a speaker, and then both of Kelly’s parents speak on her behalf, quite impressed with the affair, but both greatly shaken by the loss of their daughter, even Jimmy in his callousness looks somewhat moved or maybe it was just a yawn.

By the end of the hour long affair there is some refreshments and time for people to mingle and greave and give their condolences. Overall there is not much to be happy about, and most of the students reflect that mood.

UNJE Tower, Bangkok

The UNJE staff attends to the injuries of the team, and then a debrief follows with Pramoj and the UNJE committee over the virtua net, via a secure connection once that affair is ended the team is dismissed and allowed time to really freshen up and enjoy themselves while they are still in Bangkok. An appointment was set for the next day to question Strength, with the added presence of Oracle from Justice Elite at Eden, the UNJE sponsored elite detainment center.

Yoshi lounges on a couch yawning, “Dude I am freaking tired, debriefs, kicking ass, and questioning, who knew this job would take so much damn time,” he smirks, “but guess what, my custom Osprey II GT Turbo should be on campus by now… man I can’t wait to get behind the wheels. Oh and the commercial I did just rocks!”

Star stands by the window silently watching the now darkening sky line of Bangkok aloof from the group. Kiyana is even up now, and snuggled up close to James, her eyes closed, looking like a sweet golden haired angel.

Remove ads