Generation Legacy Issue #7 "Innocence Lost" - Part 1

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
"It could just be the grief, if I am capable of feeling such an emotion but I want to believe that he had a plan in mind, that in some way he was prepared for that eventuality, I just can't bring myself to think that he is gone. It just does not make sense, it irks me, because it isn't logical for him to die. It's just," she pauses, "something in my databanks continues to nag at me, I can't place it, perhaps it is intuition. I don't know, I can't explain it, I wish I could, but he is alive, I just have to beleive that he is," Star replies to Mark.

Mark's face falls, but he manages a weak smile, "I guess you have a point. It'd be pretty hard to surprise him."

Aenion

First Post
Karen remains quiet throughout the ceremony, all of it is making her think about her own life and the possibility of other friends and herself dying. Their plans for the night only making it all worse. At times a tear ran down her cheek and occassionally Kal could feel her grip increasing on his hand.

After the ceremony she gives her condolences to Kelly's parents.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Tommy is capable of faking his own death? Is he really that smart? Everyone else seems to think so...I just thought he was some computer nerd. Wow. I'll have to remember that Tommy is capable of that kind of deception.

"Speaking of intuition, I have a question I'd like to ask you Star. Something's been bugging me since the briefing, and I finally figured it out a couple of hours ago. You mentioned the creation of forty or so STAR robots, right? To guard the school?"

"I mean, the school's already really safe. And the students there pack quite a punch too. You certainly wouldn't need forty. What's going on?" Even if no one told her, she had to be wondering the same thing.

Tokiwong

First Post
Hammerhead said:
"Speaking of intuition, I have a question I'd like to ask you Star. Something's been bugging me since the briefing, and I finally figured it out a couple of hours ago. You mentioned the creation of forty or so STAR robots, right? To guard the school?"

"I did mention that," Star replies.

Hammerhead said:
"I mean, the school's already really safe. And the students there pack quite a punch too. You certainly wouldn't need forty. What's going on?" Even if no one told her, she had to be wondering the same thing.

"Actually that is a fallacy, the majority of the students are alpha class elites, and most have little to no combat training, or aptitude. There powers are not all that developed, or at least not as far as long as most of yours. All the more reason for the extra forty STAR androids, as far as to what is going on. I don't know, maybe the school is in more danger then we earlier thought."

Karen & Cassie

Jimmy nudges Cassie, "You don't have to try so hard to understand, just go with the feeling Cassie, your creeping me out with that blank look."

Meanwhile Kelly's parents greet Karen and accept her condolences with a nod and smile, although streaks of tears are on her mother's face. Kal places an arm around Karen, and just comforts her.

Tokiwong said:
Karen & Cassie

Jimmy nudges Cassie, "You don't have to try so hard to understand, just go with the feeling Cassie, your creeping me out with that blank look."

Meanwhile Kelly's parents greet Karen and accept her condolences with a nod and smile, although streaks of tears are on her mother's face. Kal places an arm around Karen, and just comforts her.
Cassie blinks and nods, as she looks over at him, her eyes shining from the tears. "I don't know why it hurts or why I feel so sad about her like this. Does it always hurt like this?" Gets up. "And now we go to talk to the parents?"

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
"I did mention that," Star replies.
"Actually that is a fallacy, the majority of the students are alpha class elites, and most have little to no combat training, or aptitude. There powers are not all that developed, or at least not as far as long as most of yours. All the more reason for the extra forty STAR androids, as far as to what is going on. I don't know, maybe the school is in more danger then we earlier thought."

"We did just have an elite assassin in town Friday night," Mark sighs.

Tokiwong

First Post
Samnell said:
"We did just have an elite assassin in town Friday night," Mark sighs.
Yoshi scoffs, "What we did, dude..." he rolls his eyes, "nah that would be too obviou for mister paranoia," he gestures to Ryan, "if anything it makes me feel safer, keeps all them crazy women out, and I can let the good ones in."

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika frowns, moody (or more moody than usual, anyway) from exhaustion and nearly dying. "Because I don't like Germany, alright? Been there, done that, and it's really none of your business, anyway."

"Let me guess," she says in an unfriendly tone to Yoshi, "the crazy girls are the ones that know you're a loser, and the good ones are too dumb to figure it out."

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Anika frowns, moody (or more moody than usual, anyway) from exhaustion and nearly dying. "Because I don't like Germany, alright? Been there, done that, and it's really none of your business, anyway."

"Let me, guess," she says in an unfriendly tone to Yoshi, "the crazy girls are the ones that know you're loser, and the good ones are too dumb to figure it out."
"Like I said we got the defective chick, Ryan control your girl," Yoshi lays back down.

Remove ads