• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Generic Dungeons / Adventures to include in my Campaign

plancktum

First Post
Hi,

I'm running two D&D 5e campaigns and have a lot of ideas for plots and so on. But I've found out that I'm not that good at detail work.

I know there are many published adventures, campaigns and so on. But most campaigns are not generic enough to just put them into my ongoing campaing. Also it's a lot to buy and read ;)

So, are there any good stand-alone adventures/dungeons out there I can use right out of the box? I want to use them and add stuff which is related to my campaign.

best regards

Zardnaar

Legend
Lost Mines of Phandelver in the starter set is good for levle 1-5 apart from that nada unless you go 3rd party. I can recommend Quests of Doom from necromancer games for that the PDF is $20 for 12 stand alone adventures.

http://froggodgames.org/5th-edition

From WoTC nothing and the next adventure is another AP type scenario.

Last edited:

plancktum

First Post
Yeah. Lost Mines is awesome! I'm Almost done with it and One of my groups :)

Just to specify: What i'm searching for dont have to be written for d&d 5e. i'm just searching for Description, Dungeons and ideas. just Story and so on. i will adjust the encounters for use in d&d5.

Zardnaar

Legend
Yeah. Lost Mines is awesome! I'm Almost done with it and One of my groups :)

Just to specify: What i'm searching for dont have to be written for d&d 5e. i'm just searching for Description, Dungeons and ideas. just Story and so on. i will adjust the encounters for use in d&d5.

Ah I have been using the Quests of Doom book. Bad Moon rising is a 5 lvl adventure along with Noble Rot and both ar ein the Quests of Doom book. I plan on finishing Bad Moon RIsing starting in about an hour and then start Noble Rot today.

Remove ads