• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

German shop for 4.0

Tervin

First Post
B4cchus said:
Would be something if we europeans would start writing in our native languages here :)
Zoals in het Nederlands, auf Deutsch, en Francais, etc..
But anyhow.. I recommend my fellow europeans to order from bookdepository. hey have free shipping all across europe. On average, they are about 30% below amazon prices (did I mention free shipping?)

I normally always buy from Bookdepository these days (no LGS that is F enough to support anymore), and they have been fast, cheap and dependable. For 4th Edition I ended up going with www.bamm.com, as Bookdepository doesn't do preorders, and I doubt they will match that price. (Even though I had to pay for shipping from the US.) Found that offer through www.bokfynd.nu which is a great tool for people who don't mind a bit of Swedish on their webpages.

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
"Kabouter" sounds like "Klabautermann" in German... IIRC, it's a kind of fey/spirt/creature that "haunts" ships... Is there something like that in English? (it should be, unless British sailors where very different from German ones?) Or is this just a Kobold in English?
Kabouter:
attachment.php

Don't have a good translation for the Klabautermann, but some sort of water sprite would fit...

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
"Kabouter" sounds like "Klabautermann" in German... IIRC, it's a kind of fey/spirt/creature that "haunts" ships... Is there something like that in English? (it should be, unless British sailors where very different from German ones?) Or is this just a Kobold in English?
Let's call'em Pumuckl.

Sorry.

Cheers, LT.

Remove ads